2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bolland brought the forecheck and the hawks 3rd line shines again, BOOM.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

What happened to Brobovsky? He had a such a good start to the season.

Until he hit the wall. He had never played more then 35 games in a season so far in his career, then the Flyers decided they were going to try and ride him for a whole campaign. Now that hes got a full season under his belt he should be fine for next season.

BS 2nd goal on a wiff from Campoli. Mistakes are killing this team, gotta calm down and start playing smart, Canucks are dominating puck control and scoring chances.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Flyers won't be going anywhere far with that type of goaltending, regardless of today's result. They need a consistent #1.

You could make this exact same post every season since the end of Hextall's first go around and it would be perfectly valid. Unfortunately, it's nothing I see them making an effort to change any year soon.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Roberto Luongo pulled before gametime.

Even better, Schneider starting in net, Luongo has "back pain."

Really, really, really lower back pain.

So what are the chances Luongo becomes like one of those closers that blows a World Series game and never recovers mentally? Does that only happen if the Hawks take the series? Or not at all? Is Luongo more mentally tough than I give him credit for?

Congratulations Nashville! Very happy for David Poile and that franchise. They finally get rewarded for continuity. Theyre a tough team, theyll be a tough out in the 2nd round.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Predators land a slot in the 2nd round for the first time ever.

They'll probably get knocked out.

Regrettably, there's a part of me that would not surprise me if they go all the way. However, they are not the team I want to see in the Finals from the West though, even now that they've knocked out the Ducks.

Just a thought: has there ever been any other series that went at least 6 games where there was at least 1 goal scored in EVERY single period of the ENTIRE series?

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Regrettably, there's a part of me that would not surprise me if they go all the way. However, they are not the team I want to see in the Finals from the West though, even now that they've knocked out the Ducks.

Just a thought: has there ever been any other series that went at least 6 games where there was at least 1 goal scored in EVERY single period of the ENTIRE series?

Hell, has there ever been any other time the Preds have had 6 straight games with at least a goal scored in every period of the 6? :P

6fQjS3M.png

Hell, has there ever been any other time the Preds have had 6 straight games with at least a goal scored in every period of the 6? :P

It's actually quite rare that it happens with ANY team let alone the Predators.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Blackhawks are one of the most tentative teams on the 5-on-3 I've ever seen, really inexcusable to not come away with a goal from that, almost 2 minutes of 2 man advantage and nothing to show for it.

twitter

Archived