2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

So the pizza chain Boston Pizza (because when you think of Boston, the first thing that pops into your head is pizza, of course) is temporarily changing their name to "Vancouver" Pizza for the series.

Does this also mean that Tim Horton's is changing their name?

They did the same in Quebec during the first round, renaming it Montreal Pizza. Shameless, but smart, pandering.

Didn't the town of Buffalo, TX temporarily change their name to "Blue Star, TX" (or "Green Star, TX") when the Cowboys (or in the NHL's case, the Stars) played Buffalo in the Super Bowl/Stanley Cup Final?

Yes on the first, not sure (but entirely possible) on the second.

newsig.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Montreal pizza would be good. I'm gonna throw some pastrami and Montreal steak spice on a frozen pizza and report back.

Pendeli's Pizza in Montreal? Best I've had. New York is a VERY close second.

Lot of Italian immigrants in Montreal these days, right? I'm going up there next summer for the Jazz Fest, I've decided. I will eat the entire city of Montreal out of house and home.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Montreal pizza would be good. I'm gonna throw some pastrami and Montreal steak spice on a frozen pizza and report back.

Pendeli's Pizza in Montreal? Best I've had. New York is a VERY close second.

Lot of Italian immigrants in Montreal these days, right? I'm going up there next summer for the Jazz Fest, I've decided. I will eat the entire city of Montreal out of house and home.

You'll have a great time. Jazz + some of the best food in North America? Can't go wrong.

Pendeli's on Cote St. Luc for pizza and Schwartz's on St. Laurent for smoked meat would be my recommendations.

Oh, Schwartz's was #1 on the list. I'm not going to Montreal and not getting smoked meat.

Wanted to go this summer, but I am broke. Better luck next year.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

what is that i don't even....

You want us to believe that you've never heard of Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japanese Pizza?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'll pull a 180 on Japanese pizza if the commercial mentions that pizza will banish your hunger to the "land of ghosts and wind."

I am disrespectful to dirt, can't you see that I am serious?

e341872.gif

Possible smilie addition?

I'll pull a 180 on Japanese pizza if the commercial mentions that pizza will banish your hunger to the "land of ghosts and wind."

I am disrespectful to dirt, can't you see that I am serious?

e341872.gif

Possible smilie addition?

There's your answer, fishbulb.

I saw, I came, I left.

Not made by the Bruins organization, but follows along the lines of their previous advertisements. Made by the good people at DaysOfYOrr.com.

DOY_VancouverProv.JPG

Page A3 and in color. Not bad for four guys and a cat in their mom's basement. Also that's a lot of print space to use to call us "childish" and "lame." Haha

Best part is the pullquote:

"We have our green guys, they can have their gnomes. Ours are better. We have original stuff."

Yes... original stuff like the Green Men.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived