2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

I rather like the solid yellow. Gorgeous collar, black pits not too distracting. Very sharp, especially if they're going without a sponsor.

The "dipped in bleach" version on the right is hideous.

Echo these comments...the jersey on the right is beyond ugly. No sponsor or pairing of shorts will ever make it look good.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the Sounders new cyan kit. I just returned from Milan and it would seem that Adidas and the Sounders did research this color combo as the cyan/yellow look I would say is the primary color combo at sports shops there. Could be since Napoli is a top seller this season in Italy too with their cyan/yellow kit.

Here's a photo of a storefront from yesterday as well as the Napoli kit. Could be the Sounders' brass is in the "know".

sounderscolors2012italy.jpg

Posted elsewhere, but wanted to make sure it was here as well...

Impact jerseys

2012_Montreal_Impact_Jersey.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

They're a little messy, but better than the usual fare at least. I find the New England flag a little odd though. Does anyone in New England identify with that flag? It's too obscure a reference IMO... especially since I don't think all of New England is Revs territory, really.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

They're a little messy, but better than the usual fare at least. I find the New England flag a little odd though. Does anyone in New England identify with that flag? It's too obscure a reference IMO... especially since I don't think all of New England is Revs territory, really.

I love flags and geography and have never seen that one before and was trying to get Taylor Twellman to tell me what it was lol.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I liked the past Revs kits with the gray, but these are better with only red, white, and blue. The red looks a lot better in these, it seemed to get dulled out a little with the gray.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I love flags and geography and have never seen that one before and was trying to get Taylor Twellman to tell me what it was lol.

We (being the Revs' supporter's groups) have used the flag of New England in a number of banners and other TIFO for a number of years. It's uniqueness is its calling card.

patriotssignature.png

We (being the Revs' supporter's groups) have used the flag of New England in a number of banners and other TIFO for a number of years. It's uniqueness is its calling card.

Thats good stuff. I was just wondering what the flag was. Good that the Revs FO decided to use it somewhere because I know they dont exactly have the best relationship with their Supporters Groups.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Thats good stuff. I was just wondering what the flag was. Good that the Revs FO decided to use it somewhere because I know they dont exactly have the best relationship with their Supporters Groups.

Yeah, I've been there since day 1.5 (I didn't have STHs in the supporters section until 1997), and our relationship hasn't been exactly smooth. But it's a work in progress.

patriotssignature.png

Archived