SportsLogos.Net New Features

CC97

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see the date added/modified on the team page. When a team gets updated and is in the latest updates list and then you click on that team, there may be dozens of images and you cannot tell which one was the new or updated one.

I use this site almost solely for baseball logos and uniforms, it is such a great resource for everything.

I would love to see some of the early 20th century baseball logos re-traced/cleaned up... they all look kinda wiggly (for lack of a better word).

There's a few miscellaneous logos missing (both Mets cursive "New York" scripts, Padres scripts pre-1978 off the top of my head). I recently discovered Dressed To The Nines - I'm sure you already know about this. If you have the time to go through and check each team, I'd love to see high-res versions of all those older uniforms and logos.

Hoopskid is sitting on a whole bunch of NBA logos that aren't on the mothership, and don't seem to be on his own site anymore either (Go Pacers!). Why not pool resources?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

And... the site's back up

On a unrelated matter, I have added the ability to see which logo was added/updated. Any logo that has been added or updated in the last two weeks will show with a different coloured background around the image as well as the text "NEW TO SITE" or "UPDATED VERSION"

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

And... the site's back up

On a unrelated matter, I have added the ability to see which logo was added/updated. Any logo that has been added or updated in the last two weeks will show with a different coloured background around the image as well as the text "NEW TO SITE" or "UPDATED VERSION"

I just noticed it. FANTASTIC. I didn't have to search for the new logo. So far so good, Chris.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'd like to see some Nascar logos, be it a list of drivers and their number or a list of numbers and their drivers example:

Dale Jarrett (years)

Dale Earnhardt Jr. (years)

Junior A hockey would be a LARGE but nice addition. Also minor league basketball and the Frozen Four would be a nice adds.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Congratulation on your new office Chris!

As for the idea since we talked wrestling I would love to see past PPV logo from WWE, WCW, TNA & other.

You realize those are not sports logos, yes?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived