2011-12 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

jhans203

In their series vs. Boston in 2010, the Cavs used their CavFanatic uniforms for at least one road game. They definitely wore them for Game 3, the last game LeBron won with the Cavs. Not sure about Game 4, and definitely not for Game 6. I vaguely remember them getting in some trouble because only home, road and 1 alternate were allowed.

For those wondering, this was the Fanatic uniform that year:

5934278222_4c8e2c9e54_z.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In their series vs. Boston in 2010, the Cavs used their CavFanatic uniforms for at least one road game. They definitely wore them for Game 3, the last game LeBron won with the Cavs. Not sure about Game 4, and definitely not for Game 6. I vaguely remember them getting in some trouble because only home, road and 1 alternate were allowed.

For those wondering, this was the Fanatic uniform that year:

5934278222_4c8e2c9e54_z.jpg

I. Want. That.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Watching te clippers game and on the ad board behind the court awhat appears to be a logo shows u on the sides of "clippers.com". Never seen it though, it looks kinda like sails, but it could just be an abstract design. Anyone know more about this and/or can someone provide a screenshot if they know what I'm talking about.

During tonight's Celtics-76ers game, I could clearly see the adidas logo on the front of Kevin Garnett's jersey. Don't know if he was wearing an "off-the-rack" version that had the logo removed, whited-out, or if it was showing through from a compression jersey underneath the regular uniform top.

It was definitely visible over the mesh pattern.

Could not get a screen shot to post, the control panel obscured that part of the jersey during the close-up.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I took these two off Getty...haven't found any better pictures.

I could be grapsing at straws with these, but from the way the jersey is wrinking/pillowing in each of the shots, it looks more and more to me that the adidas logo was part of the jersey, and not a logo from some compression jersey showing through.

7250836164_ab7dee1588.jpg

7250836286_474a3e6dbb.jpg

I took these two off Getty...haven't found any better pictures.

I could be grapsing at straws with these, but from the way the jersey is wrinking/pillowing in each of the shots, it looks more and more to me that the adidas logo was part of the jersey, and not a logo from some compression jersey showing through.

7250836164_ab7dee1588.jpg

7250836286_474a3e6dbb.jpg

here's one from game 2

63939af2c0f12328197e82ded4129b3b-getty-144494938.jpg

i think it's under his jersey though. no other player has it and he wears NBA gear under his jersey

91a66eae39c928d6eeecb1f282693cc0-getty-144259541.jpg

This is 100% undershirt. You didn't see Techfit logo under adidas?

Not until now.

Even when Garnett's jersey was stretched, I was never able to see a compression jersey underneath until the final jersey you posted.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Celtics wearing their alts tonight in Game 1 of the ECF.

Is it me, or do they wear them a lot in Miami?

I didn't follow their previous series too closely - did they wear them in their last win in Philly? If they did, I guess that explains them wearing them tonight.

I haven't noticed them wearing them a lot in Miami, but I might not follow them as closely as you do.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

The Celtics are wearing their alternates for the first time this postseason. As for wearing them in Miami, they wore them for their final regular season match-up of last season in April 2011.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Archived