2011-12 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

jhans203

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To back up my wondering of whether Chicago has worn the black's more than usual (proportionally-speaking), I did a little research. The findings:

Red: 13

Black: 9

White: 2

(I only used road games)

However, they have worn the black alts on the road for five of their last six games. At this time, I won't research the past few seasons to see what the general proportional rates are, so whether this is right in line with how Chicago does it or not is something I'll leave to Bulls fans to answer.

Bulls have worn the black on the following dates: 1/10, 1/16, 1/20, 2/8, 2/10, 2/12, 3/2, 3/4, and 3/7.

Thanks for the stats, guys. That does seem like a higher percentage than normal. It always feels like the Bulls are closer to the minimum for the black jerseys, but I'm not sure anymore what that number is for an 82-game season or a 66-game one.

The current Sixers uniforms are boring, especially the road jersey, but the Iverson-era Sixers look was absolutely horrible. While it might be a little too simplified, I think the newest Sixers jerseys are an upgrade.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Is anyone else already sick of the Sixers' WalMart-esque uniforms? These were so much better than the current road set:

red_jerseys.jpg

(Just a random thought.)

No. That whole identity was very minor-league looking. The current one looks professional. It's like this:

lasko.jpg

Compared to this:

large_Green%20jackets.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Is anyone else already sick of the Sixers' WalMart-esque uniforms? These were so much better than the current road set:

red_jerseys.jpg

(Just a random thought.)

Home jerseys look a lot better with the recent change in collar design, the road ones are boring as heck though. Either the name or number font needs to be in different colour

Something like this

161gl75.jpg

red_jerseys.jpg

(Just a random thought.)

Nope. The uniforms could use some work, but overall I prefer the traditional logos and stylings.

Off topic has anyone noticed Jrue Holiday has been wearing last year's road jersey all season. You can tell by the collar.

Yup noticed it. Not a good design to begin with but looks even worse next to the new one

20120226_kkt_sc6_820.jpg

I think it'd look great if they put a blue outline on the numbers for home and road. One-color numbers in the NBA look cheap to me, especially on "new" uniforms.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I think it'd look great if they put a blue outline on the numbers for home and road. One-color numbers in the NBA look cheap to me, especially on "new" uniforms.

Which is why the Cavaliers also look bad.

Archived