Michigan Throwback Jerseys Leaked

tron1013

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unis.jpg

Link to story

Detroit Free Press Story

Edit: Didn't see the post in the "worst jerseys" topic by whitedawg22, but think this still may merit its own discussion.

Great....the Michigan Bees. SMH *sigh* I'm surprised Adidas didn't try to make 3 of the stripes just a little bit thicker than the others.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Are they going to be allowed to have no number on the front of the jersey?

From the Detroit Free Press story:

A small number also will be added to the upper-left corner of the jersey front, opposite the Adidas logo.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

right now I really don't like them but will wait to see what the actual jersey they will be wearing with numbers and everything looks like before i make final judgement. i have the big chill throwback they did and i really like it but this is just kinda blah to me its not even really a throwback cause they have never worn a jersey like that... its more of a combination of jersey history.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

What...CCSLC DOESN'T like a throwback uni?????!?!?!?

it's too different for them, and they'll say there's too much going on haha don't you know boring is awesome!!!

Here's what CCSLC would claim as the perfect throwback

ncaamw1923opt1pics.jpg

Not when it makes them look like a bumblebee. If they thicken the stripes, it will be better. Plus, I can't even find any history of them wearing that exact uniform. There's versions slightly like that though.

wolves2.png

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

Well...when they are historically inaccurate out the whazzooo, as seems to be the case judging from mgoblog, yes.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

this is a look at the history of their jerseys although the maize one on there the colors should be reversed dunno why they did it that way.

My link

Yep, they've NEVER worn that jersey. The pic below is the closet thing to it and that's not even close.

wolves.png

WTF is Adidas doing?

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

this thing looks...interesting, for sure. I'm guessing it could look at least decent. I know a lot of traditionalists will find the "throwback-but-tech-fit-yet-not-throwback-here-have-some-random-stripes-?" maddening, but oh well. it'll sell.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived