Michigan Throwback Jerseys Leaked

tron1013

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are they going to be allowed to have no number on the front of the jersey?

From the Detroit Free Press story:

A small number also will be added to the upper-left corner of the jersey front, opposite the Adidas logo.

As one-offs for a throwback game, they're great.

agreed. I like em alot for their incredible uniqueness, especially with the normally-traditional-looking Wolverines.

'Nard Dog will look good scoring in these (defense is a whole other matter though!) ;)

right now I really don't like them but will wait to see what the actual jersey they will be wearing with numbers and everything looks like before i make final judgement. i have the big chill throwback they did and i really like it but this is just kinda blah to me its not even really a throwback cause they have never worn a jersey like that... its more of a combination of jersey history.

What...CCSLC DOESN'T like a throwback uni?????!?!?!?

it's too different for them, and they'll say there's too much going on haha don't you know boring is awesome!!!

Here's what CCSLC would claim as the perfect throwback

ncaamw1923opt1pics.jpg

Not when it makes them look like a bumblebee. If they thicken the stripes, it will be better. Plus, I can't even find any history of them wearing that exact uniform. There's versions slightly like that though.

wolves2.png

Well...when they are historically inaccurate out the whazzooo, as seems to be the case judging from mgoblog, yes.

this thing looks...interesting, for sure. I'm guessing it could look at least decent. I know a lot of traditionalists will find the "throwback-but-tech-fit-yet-not-throwback-here-have-some-random-stripes-?" maddening, but oh well. it'll sell.

Archived