NHL OFFSEASON - 2011

charger77

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan, I don't want to know why you have ready access to high-res pictures of drunken Red Wings.

NewImage.jpg

Is that Sarah Spain on the right?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Dan, I don't want to know why you have ready access to high-res pictures of drunken Red Wings.

I got the pics from somebody that was at the party. I saw your drunk comments and immediately thought of them. I think that they posed for pics for a total stranger shows how drunk they were, especially since those girls were way younger than they are and they clearly are not their wives.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Also, Kid Rock was involved, and no one's ever sober within 50 feet of that.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Speaking of Kane, he's having surgery on a broken wrist, who knows what kind of drunken shenanigans caused that injury.

Hey, it's not always about drinking escapades with Patrick Kane!

Sometimes he nails teenage girls, too! It could've been that!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Hey, it's not always about drinking escapades with Patrick Kane!Kyle Farnsworth!

Sometimes he nails teenage girls, too! It could've been that!

I knew I heard this story somewhere before!

Is that Sarah Spain on the right?

Jugs aren't nearly big enough. (Nor is the rest of her, for that matter.)

In all seriousness, I guess these scaphoid injuries are commonplace in athletes and just sorta happen for whatever reason. It's probably not as sordid as we'd like it to be. That would actually run counter to the stories that Kane has been taking care of himself and/or having himself taken care of this summer.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I think that they posed for pics for a total stranger shows how drunk they were

Because celebrities and athletes only take pictures with fans that they personally know and everything....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Maybe he punched out another cab driver?

^this is likely too. TSN says it was a "training injury"

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Maybe he punched out another cab driver?

^this is likely too. TSN says it was a "training injury"

Training to get into Boxing, because with a possible lockout next year, PK needs a job. He needs work on his right hook though, pro boxers are not Cabbies.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I think that they posed for pics for a total stranger shows how drunk they were

Because celebrities and athletes only take pictures with fans that they personally know and everything....

No, but because the nature of that party, and what was going on, I'm surprised that they would have posed for any pictures that might get out if they were sober at the time. A random snapshot where they appear in the background is one thing. The racier pics that I have (and won't post here) that were clearly posed for are completely different.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011

Who cares? What I wanna know is, why were they partying with ugly chicks??? I realize they (the Wings) are older and not the most attractive people on the planet, but those girls are pretty ugly.

A hole is a hole?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011

Who cares? What I wanna know is, why were they partying with ugly chicks??? I realize they (the Wings) are older and not the most attractive people on the planet, but those girls are pretty ugly.

A hole is a hole?

But when you make millions and you're a famous athlete, you can get better.

Archived