charger77

NHL OFFSEASON - 2011

Doc Emrick is leaving the Devils to join NBC Sports/Versus full-time for a lighter schedule.

As a Devils fan, this makes me sad. Doc is the best announcer in hockey, and he will be almost impossible to replace...

As an NHL fan, this makes me sad.

They also convinced Dave Strader to go full time as well, so they seem to have both coast covered for at least part of the playoffs and games on NHL or Verses.

CCSLC-CON MOKENA 2011

I'm down. Let's hold it at Denny's. We can have a contest to see who can most accurately draw the Blackhawks logo from memory. From there, it's off to the OTB.

CCSLC-CON MOKENA 2011

I'm down. Let's hold it at Denny's. We can have a contest to see who can most accurately draw the Blackhawks logo from memory. From there, it's off to the OTB.

And we can swing by Triple Threat Sports for something vaguely logo-y!

Also, I vote for alcohol and horse wagering before Denny's, as is the tradition of our fair land.

have they said when the official announcement for the 2012 winter classic in philly is yet.

Apparently, Charles Wang wants to sign Alexei Yashin again, even though Yashin is already a $2.2M cap hit from his last nuclear apocalypse of a contract, because Charles Wang has never watched hockey.

Greatest $1 ever spent in Detroit. As much as I loved Drapes in Detroit, I'm kind of glad he won't be back for another year.

Damn near doubled Jets revenue that year, too.

#KrisDraperhasalwayslooked43yearsold

CCSLC-CON MOKENA 2011

And we can swing by Triple Threat Sports for something vaguely logo-y!

Also, I vote for alcohol and horse wagering before Denny's, as is the tradition of our fair land.

Deal. So it will be you, me, Patchez, AnythingChicago, Chaz and eriqjaffe with special guests appearances by TheAdmiral and George Takei, because he has nothing better to do than sign for nerds at conventions.