Canuck Fans Riot

sportsfan0518

At least someone from Vancouver can score on the road.

I wish I could take credit for this joke...

POTD (voted at 12:04 on 6/17 :D

You missed it, buddy. He's already won.

yeah i know. im late...sigh i think this thread has run its course

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

esq-vancouver-riots-2011-061611-xlg.jpg

At least someone from Vancouver can score on the road.

I wish I could take credit for this joke...

Can I get a second for post of the day?

I'll second.

postofday.png

To hell with it. I nominate this for Thread of the Day .... Month, even!

Wow, I gotta say I was pretty resigned to the fact that I was never going to get one of these, so this is a nice surprise. Thanks guys.

Kinda surprised no one else jumped on that one before me. That almost seemed tailor made for our resident Blackhawk fan/Canuck hater brigade.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Nah, I think " :censored: the Sedins!" has a better ring to it.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Aaaaaaaaaand I just found my new Facebook profile picture. I figure it's high time to get rid of my MJ and Pippen laughing at LeBron pic.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

This double post brought to you by Tooheys New. The official currency of the beer economy.

great ads

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Hey, when girls are league leading scorers and probably MVPs, what does that say about the rest of the league?

That "girls" can excel in the regular season but not in the Finals?

Bingo Bango Bongo! It doesn't say anything, let the rest of the league, play the Oilers and Avalanche 6-8 times a year and see what their numbers look like.

untitled-6.jpg

The Sedins just annoy the hell out of me because they're eminently talented scorers, they just dive SO MUCH and SO POORLY that I can't in good conscience like them.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Sedins just annoy the hell out of me because they're eminently talented scorers, they just dive SO MUCH and SO POORLY that I can't in good conscience like them.

I must hang out with Canucks fans too much. I kinda like them (that and I think my car was flipped over and set on fire last night...)

I can see it now

Coming Soon from Universal Pictures Drew Barrymore is Luongo Fan

Co-Starring Ryan Reynolds

Luongo fan tells the story of Jeanine who grew up an Islander fan in Long Island, and when her crush was traded to Miami she packed up everything and moved, when Luongo was traded to Vancouver she followed again. She didn't expect to fall in love. Scott was an Australian who loved the Vancouver Canucks and he dreamed to see them win the cup. Scott and Jeanine were the perfect couple during the dream season, but Luongo choked and their relationship was ruined. However as Game 7 tore them apart and riots tore the city apart, it would bring them together. Coming Luongo Fan.

All it needs is an overplayed song in the background and you have a movie trailer.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived