Canuck Fans Riot

sportsfan0518

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i haven't already said it then let me say this:

I find this situation funny and great. Ya wanna know why? Because now Canucks fans know what its like to be me. To be told 'No, sorry you are wrong' about a situation or matter that i know i am right about but nobody wants to accept what i have to say. Hurts being made fun of and kicked while ur down don't it? Well tough :censored:. I'm taking full advantage of this. I'm tired of not having opportunities like this to give back the steaming pile of crap that people have given me over the years for being a Thrashers fan. As far as i'm concerned, those ppl were die hard nucks fans that are piss poor losers. Suck it up sugar cakes and take the blame.

This is one of your dumbest posts ever, and that's really saying a lot. This has nothing to do with you, or the Thrashers. Canucks fans or Vancouverites in general have no idea how you feel, and they don't care. How can you possibly correlate these two things?

I find this situation funny and great. Ya wanna know why? Because now Canucks fans know what its like to be me. To be told 'No, sorry you are wrong' about a situation or matter that i know i am right about but nobody wants to accept what i have to say. Hurts being made fun of and kicked while ur down don't it? Well tough :censored:. I'm taking full advantage of this. I'm tired of not having opportunities like this to give back the steaming pile of crap that people have given me over the years for being a Thrashers fan. As far as i'm concerned, those ppl were die hard nucks fans that are piss poor losers. Suck it up sugar cakes and take the blame.

You know what city will have a NHL team at the start of next season? Vancouver. You know what city won't? Atlanta.

Sorry, but when you are in the state of depression i am on the subject and your life has been wrapped around this team...kinda hard not to.

You need to relax and just accept that Atlanta's likely not getting another NHL team until maybe 2030.

And this is coming from a guy that's got more than just emotion tied to the team....

Dude you're acting like your girlfriend/wife left you for a maintenance man at Walmart. Yes it sucks to lose the thrashers, but there is more to life than just a hockey game. Life goes on. Cherish the memories you had with the team and be thankful you had the opportunity to watch Atlanta hockey. Now move on to bigger and better things and find another team to watch or follow.

This coming from an Islanders fan who may well lose the Islanders in my lifetime.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

You aren't familiar with the Canadian justice system are ya? Sadly, little of much consequence is going to happen even to those caught and convicted.

Edit:

Also;

26018410150288820699257.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I thought nobody died in the riot.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

STOP MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT THE THRASHERS!

Sorry, but when you are in the state of depression i am on the subject and your life has been wrapped around this team...kinda hard not to.

State of depression? Move on with your life, man!

6uXNWAo.png

Gentlemen.

Thrasher talk is over. Please continue to talk about Vancouver and riots, but not about Atlanta or Winnipeg, no matter how many other threads have turned into that very topic recently.

Thank you.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Oh riiiiight, because Canucks fans have gone out of their way to to.........what was that again? Oh yeah, "give you a steaming pile of crap for being a Thrashers fan" Well for the record, I am a Thrashers fan as well as a Canucks fan, so please don't include all Canucks fans in your 'oh poor me', pity party. It is a distinct mark of immaturity to attempt to deflect your anger and disillusionment about what has happened to the Thrashers on to a team and fan base that has absolutely nothing to do with the situation in Atlanta.

My apologies, Mockba, I shall not mention the Thrashers again! ;)

You aren't familiar with the Canadian justice system are ya? Sadly, little of much consequence is going to happen even to those caught and convicted.

Edit:

Also;

26018410150288820699257.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I thought nobody died in the riot.

Today we are all Canucks.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

More people need to show that kind of honesty. I hope (and I want to avoid being too cynical) he's truly sorry and not just trying to save his Olympic career (and to make it clear: I'm not accusing him of such; merely bringing that up as one possibility).

As for my opinion, if Canada finds him permanently unfit to represent the country; fine. If Canada decides to grant him mercy, forgiveness, however you want to look at it; fine. He does seem truly remorseful for doing something so stupid.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

His lawyers sure make him sound remorseful, anyway.

So far, I believe he, Tim Kwong, and Camille Cacnio have made public "apologies." Cacnio places the blame for her woes on social media, however, so take that one as you will.

here's some stuff.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Amazing how easy it is to come out and apologize AFTER being suspended by the national water polo team.

He's not sorry, he's just scared of loosing his free ride to the U of Calgary.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived