Canuck Fans Riot

sportsfan0518

This double post brought to you by Tooheys New. The official currency of the beer economy.

Is the exchange rate still holding at about 1.8 Tooheys to a Coopers?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You knew it was coming:

lol, 4-hour orgy of rioting and looting.

Boy Scott Jones

Girl Alex Thomas

Its funny because the girl has a boys name :rolleyes:

Alex is a bisexual name, not specifically a boys' name. Theoretically, Alex is short for both Alexander and Alexandra.

6fQjS3M.png

You knew it was coming:

lol, 4-hour orgy of rioting and looting.

Boy Scott Jones

Girl Alex Thomas

Its funny because the girl has a boys name :rolleyes:

Alex is a bisexual name, not specifically a boys' name. Theoretically, Alex is short for both Alexander and Alexandra.

Alex is such a teasy whore.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

This picture was on the front page of The West Australian this morning, and they had a whole article on it inside (that's how much a slow news day it was lol). Turns out his is an alumni of my school.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

i know that alex can be both a boy and girl name. but its kinda funny though how they short it to alex instead of alexandra. some people would get the wrong message reading it

Her name could just be "Alex" after all. My legal name's Alex (and yeah, I'm a guy) and not Alexander.

6fQjS3M.png

i know that alex can be both a boy and girl name. but its kinda funny though how they short it to alex instead of alexandra. some people would get the wrong message reading it

Her name could just be "Alex" after all. My legal name's Alex (and yeah, I'm a guy) and not Alexander.

It's Alexandra.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

if i haven't already said it then let me say this:

I find this situation funny and great. Ya wanna know why? Because now Canucks fans know what its like to be me. To be told 'No, sorry you are wrong' about a situation or matter that i know i am right about but nobody wants to accept what i have to say. Hurts being made fun of and kicked while ur down don't it? Well tough :censored:. I'm taking full advantage of this. I'm tired of not having opportunities like this to give back the steaming pile of crap that people have given me over the years for being a Thrashers fan. As far as i'm concerned, those ppl were die hard nucks fans that are piss poor losers. Suck it up sugar cakes and take the blame.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

I find this situation funny and great. Ya wanna know why? Because now Canucks fans know what its like to be me. To be told 'No, sorry you are wrong' about a situation or matter that i know i am right about but nobody wants to accept what i have to say. Hurts being made fun of and kicked while ur down don't it? Well tough :censored:. I'm taking full advantage of this. I'm tired of not having opportunities like this to give back the steaming pile of crap that people have given me over the years for being a Thrashers fan. As far as i'm concerned, those ppl were die hard nucks fans that are piss poor losers. Suck it up sugar cakes and take the blame.

STOP MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT THE THRASHERS!

PvO6ZWJ.png

STOP MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT THE THRASHERS!

Sorry, but when you are in the state of depression i am on the subject and your life has been wrapped around this team...kinda hard not to.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Archived