Predators Concept

GO2HELL

I think you made the colors look great though (and this is coming from a guy who hates Michigan :D), it's definitely helping me adjust to their actual uniforms/logo (of which I was not feeling at first). Why did you change the colors of the logo though? I definitely think the original would look great in contrast to the blue jersey. Aside of the color, the style of the yellow jersey I think would be great as a primary jersey (maybe with a change in number style?)

I agree the Predator head looks as though its just been colorized and doesn't look right. I'd prefer it ideally to be just white with no yellow in it at all (just a thick yellow outline). Nice set though.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Man my tv colour settings suck ass (I use my tv as a moniter cause im too cheap to get to get a real one) When I did this it looked more of a bruins gold but looking at this on my phone makes it look really pale and weird. I'll redo the colours tommorow when I get off work. I chose to make the predator gold because another member here slapped up a quick recolour of it and it looked pretty cool. I'll certainly make a few versions of this with a plain white pred head and a brighter gold.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Here is an edit.

Untitled.png

I changed the logo back to what is was, and i tried to brighten the gold. unfortunately i can't really tell since my tv colour settings are screwy. i also changed the number font on the alt.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

I like the update much better, but I'd be all for removing the NP entirely in lieu of the guitar pick, and I'd be interested in seeing the guitar pick as the primary on the third, with the predator head on the shoulders.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Due to the colours and to the style/outlines of the numbers, I get a strong St Louis Blues vibe from the home and away, particularly the white jersey.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Here is an edit.

Untitled.png

I changed the logo back to what is was, and i tried to brighten the gold. unfortunately i can't really tell since my tv colour settings are screwy. i also changed the number font on the alt.

Perfect, far superior to what the Pred's just released. Very Classy and understated, the alternate looks good too.

I actually like the colored numbers for the home uniforms, but my only beef is with using the Kings' former number font for the alternate jersey. That alternate jersey's design doesn't fit at all with the Kings' font (smooth and sleek template, combined with the edgy and block-like number font seems forced), and you'd be better served to go with what the Predators will actually use as their number font for your alternate uniform.

Archived