State/Province hockey uniforms

IronChefShark

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wouldn't have anything to do with another certain color, would it? :D

actually, it would

(and its not THAT color either <_< )

No blue (blue figuring prominently into the state flags of all three said states).

No sleeve numbers as well? Have you alwaysw done things this way ICS, or is this a recent development?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

It wouldn't have anything to do with another certain color, would it? :D

actually, it would

(and its not THAT color either <_< )

No blue (blue figuring prominently into the state flags of all three said states).

No sleeve numbers as well? Have you alwaysw done things this way ICS, or is this a recent development?

its probably no blue, as he never does sleeve numbers

No sleeve numbers as well? Have you always done things this way ICS, or is this a recent development?

thats it! No blue! It was done on purpose in order to cut down on the amount of blue that has allready been used

and the sleeve numbers, yeah that pretty much how Ive always done things. Like I mentioned before, I just find it annoying to do thats all. I more or less just want to get the concept out there rather then waste time fooling with a sleeve number

funny you posted ND josh, because I happen to be working on my version right now, and it looks nothing like yours.

funny you posted ND josh, because I happen to be working on my version right now, and it looks nothing like yours.

excellent, and thats good it looks nothing like mine, cuz I was hoping you would do one, and figured you wouldnt go the obvious route like I did, but I wanted to do one anyways, cant wait to see it.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

cant have Team North Dakota without thier arch rival

Team South Dakota

southdakotaHockey.gif

that is not an original logo. its a logo I found on the TravelSD.com website. I thought it would look cool on a patriotic looking jersey.

personally, I feel that any hockey team that would call itself "team South Dakota" just couldnt do without having that particular landmark on it.

good thing you have ND lookin better than SD, the superioir team must look better :D

no ofence to your design, SD just cant help lookin like crap B)

I think I have the same mentality for ND/SD as Shark does for NoCal/SoCal.

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Jeebus. People named a state after that thing? Too bad...if I got the opportunity to rename North Dakota, it WOULDN'T be after a non-bad-ass squirrell.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Jeebus. People named a state after that thing? Too bad...if I got the opportunity to rename North Dakota, it WOULDN'T be after a non-bad-ass squirrell.

its just the state nickname, its cuz back in the day, they were ALLLLL OVER THE PRARIE. big time

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Maybe the people who did provincial jerseys should submit them for use in the next Canada Winter Games. The ones the provincial teams had in the last one are kinda bland...

CanadaGames

Go to the photo gallery to see the different provincial teams. I kinda like the Yukon best of all of them...

Archived