State/Province hockey uniforms

IronChefShark

Great uni there--the logo and colours fit together very well, and don't look tacky--unlike a certain college football team from that state...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Idaho

idahoHockey.gif

logo explanation: the state gem of Idaho is the star garnet. it is often purple colored and has a four-rayed star marking on it. Idaho is the "Gem State"

I chose the purple not only to make it unique, but because of said reason with the garnet and because its the same color as the state fruit, the huckleberry.

The mesh on the Idaho jerseys extends all the way up into the shoulder area? Unique, for sure.

Where would the sleeve numbers go on that one? (I'm just now noticing that none of yours have sleeve numbers.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Wow when these are all done Shark Id like to see a central location where I could link to all of them they are too good not to have a special site for them.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Here's my first contribution...

p.s.: RC: I just realized you don't put your logo on the "tail", that was my idea... Hope you don't mind...

AlbertaBulls.GIF

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I like those--they capture an Albertan flavour--my only suggestion would be a blue alternate to match the ALberta Flag

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Great Idea Stampman...

With Flames fever, I wanted it to me more Flames then Oilers, but Alternate is definitely a possibility...

Gotta get going on my Quebec and Ontario concepts, before we close this...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Well here's my first state submission,Louisiana.The home and roads are based totally on the state flag and it's colors,as well as the state seal for the shoulder logo.The state bird is the Pelican so it is prominently displayed as well.The state

motto is 'Sportsman's Paradise",so that is where the name comes from.The #12 is from 1812 and the LA purchase.I also decided that to me even though these are 'correct',they dont represent my second home very well,so I made a special Mardi Gras alternate jersey to be worn when they play in February.Enjoy!!

HOME & ROAD:

Team_Louisiana_Home.jpg

ALTERNATES:

Team_LA_Alternate.jpg

98Falcons.png

qc-kit.gif

Obviously, it's an homage to the Nordiques. The logo is a rearranged Nordiques logo so that the famous "n" becomes a "q" instead. It's a bit abstract... but I think it works. Enough people never realised the original logo was an "n" anyway. ^_^

I also added a shoulder logo, to reflect provincial history.

robbman:

Love the Mardi Gras one! Cool idea if it were a real team. Kinda like some teams play in green for spring training games. Its kinda funny, one of my projects in school was to redesign a flag of a state. I chose Louisiana (I also did one for my home state Illinois) and I tried to incorporate the pellican and some mardi gras colors. Came out somewhat like your jersey.

tonniar: I like the sholder logo. Its very nice. Maybe switch the two? cause it is hard to see the Q. Its almost like a parady of the Nordiques logo. Kinda, the N falling over. I always loved their uniforms before they became the avalanche though. I like how you used their jerseys.

Archived