State/Province hockey uniforms

IronChefShark

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A rodent characterized as evil... what else would you have expected from ICS? Terrific work Shark. ^_^

its not a rodent! rodents have the prominent incisors that they use for gnawing, such as a rat, mouse, gopher, and the most evil of them all....squirrel

badgers have the sharp canine teeth that all carnivores have. badgers would classify along with racoons, skunks, possums, and small foxes in the "varmit" category

no concept, but you may use it as an avatar....

so long as you dont edit it in any fashion other then resizing B)

Nevermind. When you shrink it down, all the trim colors run together.

Still a nice logo though.

Besides, with the Admirals being the first Milwaukee team (other than the Packers) to be playing for a championship since I was 1, I gotta represent for them.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

my pics are up at the following:

walkenstein.tripod.com/314SportsDesign

(make sure if you cut &paste that S and D are capitalized)

I hope to have a few more designs up soon. I just have had problems putting the pics up here.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

and the last four as of now....

utahA.gifwashingtonA.gifwisconsinA.gifwyomingA.gif

I don't recall Washington...

I love the colour scheme... I'll go digging for your concept.

LEave me a few Provinces to do.

Working on : Yukon, Nunavut and Newfoundland right now...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

my first contribution, Georgia.

The name on the back, Perdue, is for our govenor Sonny Perdue. A man disliked by pretty much everyone. He was elected because he said he'd bring back the 1956 flag, but then didn't do it. Now there are little posters everywhere with the old flag and "SONNY LIED" written underneath. Kennesaw, the town I live in outside ATL, has tons of them.

That's supposed to be a peach behind the GEORGIA text.

Georgia This is the link to a larger version of the image for easier viewing, but I didn't want to take up a lot of space with a large image here.

georgia_2.gif

my first contribution, Georgia.

The name on the back, Perdue, is for our govenor Sonny Perdue. A man disliked by pretty much everyone. He was elected because he said he'd bring back the 1956 flag, but then didn't do it. Now there are little posters everywhere with the old flag and "SONNY LIED" written underneath. Kennesaw, the town I live in outside ATL, has tons of them.

That's supposed to be a peach behind the GEORGIA text.

Georgia This is the link to a larger version of the image for easier viewing, but I didn't want to take up a lot of space with a large image here.

georgia_2.gif

Yes that's exactly what Georgia needs, to bring back a symbol of its mid 50's pro-segregation stance.

Nice work on the jerseys though.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Alright,

After seeing all these wicked concepts, I'm a little nervous to see what you guys think of my version of Ontario (my new home...).

I have been trying to play with different type of striping, get away from the traditional Hockey shirt...

Anyone can guess what my inspiration was for this one?

OntarioHome.GIF

OntarioAway.GIF

OntarioAlternate.GIF

u decided to use logos and colors that reperesent the french minority of ontario. while it is a nice desighn, it dosnt represent the majority of ontario, which is english speaking.

so here is my take at team ontario (aka team centre of the universe :D j/k)

here is the flag of ontario

Alright,

After seeing all these wicked concepts, I'm a little nervous to see what you guys think of my version of Ontario (my new home...).

I have been trying to play with different type of striping, get away from the traditional Hockey shirt...

Anyone can guess what my inspiration was for this one?

OntarioHome.GIF

OntarioAway.GIF

OntarioAlternate.GIF

u decided to use logos and colors that reperesent the french minority of ontario. while it is a nice desighn, it dosnt represent the majority of ontario, which is english speaking.

so here is my take at team ontario (aka team centre of the universe :D j/k)

here is the flag of ontario

Glad to see soemeone picked up on that...

But actually, if you go to the Government of Ontario's website , you will see that green displayed throughout.

I thought it would be a little self-centered of me to pick the French colours, and that's why I had a good look first.

I also wanted to avoid the "RED-ensign" flags colours that are just too popular on Canadian provinces' flags...

Thanks for the feedback.

Anybody found the "inspiration" for that pattern?

Hints?:

NOt Hockey.

Key component is seem between sleeve and shoulder.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Team Illinois (my take)

illinoisHockey.gif

the crest in higher res

illinoisLogo.gif

and the crest as an avatar IL.gif

as you could tell, mines a bit more conservative then the Illinois concept that was posted before by someone else. It was a no brainer to go with the blackhawks style. I spent most of my time making the logo, with Abe of course being the focal point of it

Archived