State/Province hockey uniforms

IronChefShark

well today I got an idea for my own Minnesota logo. so later tonight I will have it replacing the one I have on there now

(FYI, this is really the only project Im preoccupying myself with right now. I start projects on MY TERMS and nobody elses thefinger.gif )

Just curious... are you also doing the provinces as well?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well today I got an idea for my own Minnesota logo. so later tonight I will have it replacing the one I have on there now

(FYI, this is really the only project Im preoccupying myself with right now. I start projects on MY TERMS and nobody elses thefinger.gif )

I was going to ask that, but after that devil logo.........YOU SCARED ME! :(

I wouldn't be surprised if ICS would rather do Mexican states or even Japanese Prefectures than Canadian provinces

I saw, I came, I left.

I wouldn't be surprised if ICS would rather do Mexican states or even Japanese Prefectures than Canadian provinces

so what if I do?? :hockeysmiley:

flagmexico.gifflagjapan.gif

(FYI, I dont have any japanese in me. but I know this much: if the day comes, my kids will! :P )

SHUT UP ERIK!

heh

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

so what if I do?? :hockeysmiley:

flagmexico.gifflagjapan.gif

(FYI, I dont have any japanese in me. but I know this much: if the day comes, my kids will! :P )

SHUT UP ERIK!

:lol:

So what if you do? I really don't care, so as long as it's high quality work.

I saw, I came, I left.

minnesotaLogo.gif

Someone turn off the water before Minnesota is completely flooded!

You know, that whole problem could've been avoided if someone had just jiggled the handle.

But let it flood until the MetroDump collapses. Real football is played outdoors.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I have Nunavut, Yukon, BC and Newfoundland "brewing" here...

once I finish worrying about my Logolympiad entry, I'll get back to Provincial shirts...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

interesting (or should I say...uninteresting) note on Mexican state flags.

if a lot of you think that most US state flags are boring in that they are usually plain solid colored flags (usually some sort of blue, but there are exceptions) with the state seal or coat of arms slapped on them, well chew on this

ALL Mexican state flags are plain white with the state arms in the center. How is THAT for homogenized! <_<

interesting (or should I say...uninteresting) note on Mexican state flags.

if a lot of you think that most US state flags are boring in that they are usually plain solid colored flags (usually some sort of blue, but there are exceptions) with the state seal or coat of arms slapped on them, well chew on this

ALL Mexican state flags are plain white with the state arms in the center. How is THAT for homogenized! <_<

what about yucatan? not trying to be dificult shark, just that while looking for the ingsoc flag for my contest, i came across that yucatan flag.

my take on a state thats been done allready. (and it looks NOTHING like that one)

Team Oklahoma

oklahomaHockey.gif

the logo is actually my slight reworking of the flag logo

oklahomaLogo.gif

heres an avatar OK.gif

this is obviously the busiest one of the set thus far. but hey, I get to be unorthodox here because I was traditional plenty times thus far :hockeysmiley:

the crest is really great. I like how you're mixing it up and doing some unortodox designs for the jersey, but it kind of looks like the image didn't load correctly, like how the Bruins alt or some of RC's Wild designs look. Too busy for my likes with all the colors.

Archived