2011 NFL Season

TBGKon

The fact that San Fran has scored only 1 offensive touchdown, and is still beating us by two touchdowns, is pretty sad.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ted Ginn Jr. does it again!

EDIT - I am glad Seattle is now getting to experience the fail that is Tarvaris Jackson.

BTW, Punch... How is that Donovan McNabb guy there in Minnesota? You know, the guy who only had 28 passing yards today against San Diego. See, at least Tarvaris threw for over 100 yards.

NEW.ERA: San Diego is an FCS school, but they don't give out scholarships... So, they are an FCS program that acts like a D-III program.

Did John Lynch just call the University of San Diego a Div III program?

They are a Pioneer Football League team and therefore do not award scholarships for football. They might as well be Division III.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ted Ginn Jr. does it again!

EDIT - I am glad Seattle is now getting to experience the fail that is Tarvaris Jackson.

BTW, Punch... How is that Donovan McNabb guy there in Minnesota? You know, the guy who only had 28 passing yards today against San Diego. See, at least Tarvaris threw for over 100 yards.

At least Donovan....no, I'm not going to try to justify it. They both suck and any quarterback that goes through Minnesota will suck.

Peyton Manning for QB 2012!

You know, there a few bright spots in the game for Seattle despite the loss to San Francisco.

-After a sluggish start, Tarvaris Jackson did okay. Not great, but it was a decent showing.

-You know, the defense can really clamp down on the goal line.

Of course, the big thing, is that if it wasn't for a certain someone who I shall not name, it would of been a two point game. At that point, Seattle could of won it.

... which has me scared for next week. Pittsburgh is going to be angry as all hell.

Good saintly jesus lord almighty riding a bike, this NBC "football night in america" pregame show is god awful.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Good saintly jesus lord almighty riding a bike, this NBC "football night in america" pregame show is god awful.

Its way to cluttered and directionless.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Oh no what did they do now? It was the best when they started!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Oh no what did they do now? It was the best when they started!

Dungy is horrible behind a mic, Dan Patrick sucks, and Rodney Harrison is a stiff who can barely read a teleprompter and has no original thoughts.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Usually, I wait until week 7 or 8 before I go shopping for a bandwagon team to root for while the Browns wallow in relentless ineptitude. But they lost to Bruce f-ing Gradkowski and I'm already tired of "true Cleveland fans." So I've decided to beat the rush this season. I'm going to name my "second team" today. Since I don't want to be branded a "frontrunner", I've decided that my options are limited to the six teams that haven't played yet. That leaves the Jets, Cowboys, Broncos, Dolphins, Raiders, and Patriots.

The Patriots are out because...well...they're the Patriots. No Boston teams. Ever.

The Cowboys are out because they already have plenty of front running bandwagon jumping fans.

The Broncos are out because their uniforms are awful.

The Jets are out because they're good. Choosing them is too easy.

That leaves the Raiders and Dolphins. The Raiders work because they're awful and they have great uniforms. But that Al Davis thing is a deal breaker.

That leaves the Dolphins. My Dad was a Dolphins fan so I guess that's as good a reason to pick them as any. (Despite the fact that he was born in Kentucky and lived the majority of his life in Ohio, the man just loved Miami football. He was also a Canes fan. Go figure.) Oh, and I actually own a Dolphins hat (five bucks at lids Christmas 2009.) So that settles it. Make room Tank. There's another Dolphins fan on the boards. :P

BB52Big.jpg

Rob Ryan looks like he has another small person living inside of his giant swollen paunch.

twitter

Since I don't want to be branded a "frontrunner", I've decided that my options are limited to the six teams that haven't played yet.

From how awful we played today despite the win, you wouldn't have been a frontrunner if you had chosen the Chargers instead. Quite the opposite, actually.

You made a good choice, though. A lot of people in the media are hating on the Dolphins, but that defense they have in Miami is underrated.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Since I don't want to be branded a "frontrunner", I've decided that my options are limited to the six teams that haven't played yet.

From how awful we played today despite the win, you wouldn't have been a frontrunner if you had chosen the Chargers instead. Quite the opposite, actually.

You made a good choice, though. A lot of people in the media are hating on the Dolphins, but that defense they have in Miami is underrated.

I've decided to simply split the league into teams I like and teams I don't like. I have a system that will explain how to determine who to root for if two "like" or "don't like" teams play. I'll post it later in case anyone else wants to end their misery and actually enjoy NFL football for a change. B)

BB52Big.jpg

Archived