College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

I'm loving this combo. I'm glad they finally wore it, it is the one I'd been wanting to see the most since these jerseys came out. The yellow and gray looks beautiful together.

-4be37595a547696e.JPG

This color combo is great - I usually use this one and the following two combos on NCAA 12.

oregon6.jpg

1292748023tGuLBne.jpg

spacer.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving this combo. I'm glad they finally wore it, it is the one I'd been wanting to see the most since these jerseys came out. The yellow and gray looks beautiful together.

-4be37595a547696e.JPG

I like the jersey and I like the pants....but not together.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

I really like the logo and the stripes on the Notre Dame uniform. While Michigan's uniform looks great. I really like the cracks on the numbers and the stripes on the shoulders. I know these uniforms are one time uni's, but great job by Adidas. However, I still do not like the Fighting Irish pants, the matte look just does not look good.

Michigan

spacer.png

oregon looked absolutely amazing today. their best combo ever, in my opinion.

and call me crazy, but i really really like Michigan's get-up today, too. I think a similar look could actually work full-time for some team somewhere. Who said a football jersey has to have a big front number? I'm not having a hard time reading the numbers of any of the Wolverines, and it just looks fantastic having the big M on the chest.

maybe i'm just too much of a hockey fan.

Count me in as one who likes the Michigan unis. Notre Dame would look better with matte helmets or shiny pants.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

LOVING the Michigan-Notre Dame game. Both teams look spectacular. Hell, even the refs are getting into the throwback deal with old-style hats! Really fantastic throwback game, all of it has been done right.

And also, I actually really like the old adidas logo being used as the manufacturer's logo on both jerseys. I'd love to see it used for every adidas team, and replace the current.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

They just pointed out that the refs are wearing throwback hats for ND-Michigan. I hadn't noticed. Kinda cool. Looks like they are wearing stirrups too.

On another point, the ASU unis and helmets would have looked better with their traditional maroon IMO. I like the pitchfork an awful lot.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

6127358136_ec415d6f2c_b.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Y'all wasn't lying about this Notre Dame-Michigan game. I'm LOVING what I'm seeing up on this tube in front of me here! Notre Dame's look is just further proof how great kelly green and gold look together; on the other side, is that some kind of stained-glass pattern the Wolverines have going on there? Love it--that, the shoulder stripes, the old-school numbers...this could be an early contender for best-looking game of the year.

(Now on another note, South Florida rolled on ND last week; ND is currently up 10 on Big Blue. Does this say more about the Irish, or about the Wolverines?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived