College Football Uniforms 2011 SEASON

Brave-Bird 08

I don't care what anyone else thinks.

As an ASU student, these are BAD ASS. The Pitchfork is BAD ASS. I mean I love Sparky, I really do. But the pitchfork, the uniforms, the blackout. It's all BAD ASS.

ASUBlackout2vsMizzou.jpg

I completely agree. The pitchfork makes this new look for ASU! IMO, if Sparky was the logo on the helmet, then these uniforms would not look so BAD @SS!

spacer.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care what anyone else thinks.

As an ASU student, these are BAD ASS. The Pitchfork is BAD ASS. I mean I love Sparky, I really do. But the pitchfork, the uniforms, the blackout. It's all BAD ASS.

ASUBlackout2vsMizzou.jpg

I give that look an A. The only thing preventing them from getting an A+ is those shoulder stripes....just looks awkward.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

I actually...think...I'm going to like that Oregon uniform.

As for Arizona State, I think two things drag the set down.

1) the pitchfork logo has too many strokes. It's a little too complicated, and I think the flame part that comes off the back really destroys the flow and crisp look the logo SHOULD have. Anyone else agree with that? The flame on the black helmet is maroon, so it blends, and it also brings more attention to the triple stroke. I think if they dropped a stroke off the logo and took away the flames it would be very, very striking.

2) The ASU on the sleeve is excessive. I just hate it.

I was watching ESPN Gameday this morning. They showed Notre Dame's uniforms for tonight, but Michigan's uniform was covered up. They said it was going to be different than what was previously shown. I don't know if they're just adding something or if it's going to be a whole new uniform.

I was watching ESPN Gameday this morning. They showed Notre Dame's uniforms for tonight, but Michigan's uniform was covered up. They said it was going to be different than what was previously shown. I don't know if they're just adding something or if it's going to be a whole new uniform.

I hope it's a whole new uni. Adidas' attempt at a throwback for Michigan was/is hideous.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

That looks hideous. Yellow/gray is not a good combo at all.

Agreed, but I want to see it on the field before my final verdict.

I am watching the game now and that is a nice look. It really looks good with all the fans wearing yellow.

spacer.png

Have I gone over to the "Dark" side when I say that black no longer bothers me? I've just given up on fighting things I can't control. And getting all worked up over an athletic team's colors, just isn't worth it. If I like it, I'll watch. If I don't, then I'll turn the channel.

Tulsa's 9-11 Helmet

sowon.jpg

Northwestern has a similar logo today. Both on their helmets, and at midfield. Can't find any pics right now.

EDIT: Just caught a glimpse of Oregon as well. For some reason, I don't hate those uniforms as much as I should. There's just something neat about them. Too bad Kevin's not around to tell me how awful they are. :P

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I have to think that the Nike designers were out of colored markers when they drew these Oregon unis up. It's like they're colored in with pencil and highlighters. I mean I like that they're actually using yellow today, but it just doesn't work pair with the carbon/lead/gray/silver/whatever.

It just seems too light. Like you obviously can tell the difference between the blue helmet, white jersey/pants of Nevada. But that Yellow jersey needs to be balanced by something dark. The Carbon could work with white (like last year's Civil War game, although they'd look like the Raiders) or with their green jersey. But yellow is just no.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived