Blue Jays to change uniforms for next season

whateverman42

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that is it, I am in love :love: . The classic Jay is my favorite logo of all time and this modernization is perfect. They just nailed it. If I had one nitpick, it would be that the maple leaf should be just a bit smaller, but the bird itself is gorgeous.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

This update is sloppy.

There's something wrong with the detail around the eye, and I hate the fact they just slapped on the leaf the they currently use on their sleeves (minus the Blue & White border).

The colours though, are fantastic.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

This update is sloppy.

There's something wrong with the detail around the eye, and I hate the fact they just slapped on the leaf the they currently use on their sleeves (minus the Blue & White border).

The colours though, are fantastic.

I thought the same thing. The concept of going back to the bird/leaf and original colours is great and I'll wait to see the whole set before passing judgement. But the execution leaves a little to be desired.

Are we going to have a guy who lives outside Rogers Centre issue antisemitic slurs while denying that this is the real logo?

I LIVE INSIDE THE SKYDOME AND HAVE SEX IN THE WINDOW AND THIS MEANS I CAN BE QUALIFIED TO I CAN TELL YOU WITH ARHTRORITY THAT ANYONE WHO THINKS THE JEWRONTO BLUE JEWS WOULD WEAR THIS HIDIOUS CRPA IS A CUBS FAN!!!!

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THIS WHEN THERE'S A PARTY AND SOMETHING

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Are we going to have a guy who lives outside Rogers Centre issue antisemitic slurs while denying that this is the real logo?

I LIVE INSIDE THE SKYDOME AND HAVE SEX IN THE WINDOW AND THIS MEANS I CAN BE QUALIFIED TO I CAN TELL YOU WITH ARHTRORITY THAT ANYONE WHO THINKS THE JEWRONTO BLUE JEWS WOULD WEAR THIS HIDIOUS CRPA IS A CUBS FAN!!!!

Well played sir.

I just laughed in the middle of my lecture. Good job, sir.

Manchester-City-icon.png

Haha, I forgot that someone could live in the Skydome! Keep the curtains open!

I'll reserve judgement until I see what the uniforms are like. The logo doesn't blow me away. My main gripe is that the maple leaf is a bit big. I think they could've done a better job of incorporating it.

The primary is better, IMO

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I love the details in this, like how you could have easily said "toronto jew jays" but decided to go all out and play the stupid angle so well. You are the new Daniel Day Lewis.

I love this Blue Jays look so far. I hope the rest delivers. Also, I wish nobody had ever said the leaf is too big because I didn't think that until it was mentioned, now it's my only thought.

That level of sarcasm & humor deserves hearty slow clap. Bravo!

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived