Blue Jays to change uniforms for next season

whateverman42

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish they would stay with the current cap logo but change it to the blue they used for the 92-93 seasons. And adopt the road number font for the home unis and give both unis more blue. If they "must" keep and alternate, just change the black alt to a blue one and add some graphite piping and front numbers.

• 4 weeks later...

I've long said that the Blue Jays could've saved themselves a lot of grief about their uniforms if they had just done this

bluerhatgraphitebill-1.png

Home

bluejayscapbluebill-1.png

Road

Yes. Everyone, notice this. Look. This is how it should be.

Nice but pales in comparison to their original set. Why must teams change when what they have is well done? Change for change sake = worse.

Nothing?

I think all we've gotten is that traditionalists will love it. Don't know if that means "Blue Jays traditionalists" or "fans of very simple uniform style traditionalists."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Nothing?

Nothing (sigh). I'm not even a Blue Jays fan, but I'm anxious. They could have such a unique selling point. Not this generic beveled font garbage we're so used to today.

Relax, gents. The new set looks killer.

Are they keeping the current logos?

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Nothing?

Nothing (sigh). I'm not even a Blue Jays fan, but I'm anxious. They could have such a unique selling point. Not this generic beveled font garbage we're so used to today.

You tease.

4kv29i.jpg

Nothing?

Are they keeping the current logos?

Nope.

Hopefully they added more red used as little red as possible.

FTFY.

Haha really. But they could just be the Toronto jays if they feel the need to add red

There aren't any red jays (or other red corvids) native to Canada (or anywhere else?).

Because when people think "red birds" and "baseball", Toronto is the first thing that comes to mind...?

When people think of Toronto and baseball, Canada comes to mind. It's all about being branded as Canada's Team.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived