Blue Jays to change uniforms for next season

whateverman42

Are we going to have a guy who lives outside Rogers Centre issue antisemitic slurs while denying that this is the real logo?

I LIVE INSIDE THE SKYDOME AND HAVE SEX IN THE WINDOW AND THIS MEANS I CAN BE QUALIFIED TO I CAN TELL YOU WITH ARHTRORITY THAT ANYONE WHO THINKS THE JEWRONTO BLUE JEWS WOULD WEAR THIS HIDIOUS CRPA IS A CUBS FAN!!!!

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THIS WHEN THERE'S A PARTY AND SOMETHING

postofday.png

EDIT- Sodboy beat me to it. Oh well. Consider this a third'd.

I laughed my fvcking ass off when I read Admiral's post. Then I began to cry and piss my pants, and now I'm buying a plane ticket to toronto just to go have sex in the room right next door to his in the Skydome.

Laughing to the point of crying right now... Great job sir. ;)

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear if the caps have a white front panel I will vomit, it's too "80s/90s trucker" to be used today, imo.

The Jays won't be the team wearing a white front paneled cap this year.

Pretty sure you just gave everyone a heart attack. I love suspense.

You know who I am referring too right?

Yankees, no?

WhatttttttttT!?!?!

:P No seriously, if this is the Marlins, someone must have divide by zero:

Actually, I feel like an idiot for posting this. It's obviously not going to be Miami....righhhhhhttt?

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

For some reason I feel like i've seen that Jays logo on the concept board here

Thinking of the Phil/Creamer mash-up back in '05?

Toronto%20Blue%20Jays%20Logo%20Edit.gif

We were pretty close, eh?

That looks better than the real logo. The current logo's proportions are messed up for me. The detail on the face of the real one just ruins it for me.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

That looks better than the real logo. The current logo's proportions are messed up for me. The detail on the face of the real one just ruins it for me.

Naw. The newest one's light years ahead of this one.

So I'm guessing the arched type w/ the team names is just a default placeholder until an actual wordmark is unveiled for both the marlins and jays?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

So I'm guessing the arched type w/ the team names is just a default placeholder until an actual wordmark is unveiled for both the marlins and jays?

Doesn't sound like it - it's just a standard type used for all teams, kinda like those Nike NFL undershirts we saw that just use a generic wordmark. There's lots of shirts out there like this now. NBD.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Okay, I'm home and can now see the logo. Maybe my monitor is screwed up, but the blue looks like a dark royal to me. It doesn't really look close to navy. I will have to look at it on another computer later. Color aside, the logo is pretty good. The leaf is way too big, of course, but as long as they aren't forcing red into the unis, that is about the best we could have hoped for.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Even though I love the logo, I agree that the face detail isn't great. It's hard to explain, but the line separating the white from the blue (bottom left) isn't parallel with the outline. Compare them:

ALE-TOR-Logo-Old01.png

The way the new one curves inside makes it look uneven. I'm pretty sure I've lost you by now. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll just put lines to show you.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived