NFL Uniforms 2011 (Week 2)

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd put the Bolts' navy jersey and pants on that list. Navy should be used as trim only. The focus ought to be on powder blue and gold.

The light blue jersey is the only one in the set which isn't completely terrible, but it is still bad. The entire set is mishmashed crap with too many colors. If they will go with light blue, they need to eliminate navy completely. Still, the unis are in a horrible template with an awful font. The Chargers had nothing but great unis until 2007. They had several great choices to choose from in their history, and instead they came up with this garbage trying to please everyone and, of course, be modern. There is nothing redeeming about this set.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

The Vikings are the worst uniforms in the NFL. The Chargers, Falcons, Cardinals, and 49ers are up there too.

Fixed B)

Disagree.

Worst

1. Jaguars

2. Cowboys

3. Tennessee - Navy over Baby Blue is horrible

Can't believe I left out the Jags...ugh.

1. Vikings

2. Falcons

3. Cardinals

4. Jaguars

I strongly disagree about the Titans though. Carolina Blue and Navy Blue work very well together.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Cool site for who wore what when.

Gridiron Uniforms

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Idk why a lot of people seem to dislkikethe falcons uniforms. I think for a modern uniform with a lot o piping they got it right. They have a real sharp look IMO. The cardinals however just look terrible. Looks like someone was shown the falconsuniforms for 5seconds and was told to rewraw it, just bad all around

Idk why a lot of people seem to dislkikethe falcons uniforms. I think for a modern uniform with a lot o piping they got it right. They have a real sharp look IMO. The cardinals however just look terrible. Looks like someone was shown the falconsuniforms for 5seconds and was told to rewraw it, just bad all around

Ugh...

michael-vick3.jpg

Maybe if they changed the socks it would look a little nicer, but overall that uni is way too Arena Football League.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

I might be slightly biased, but I think the Bills now have the best home uniform, head to toe, in the NFL.

I agree. Vast improvement over the crap they were wearing.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

I'd put the Bills in top 3 uniforms if they decided whether their stripes are sleeve stripes or shoulder stripes (preferably sleeve). I just don't like the way they currently look. I love the socks they wore vs. Oakland, and I'm not sure why, but I really like the way black/white cleats look with their new unis. But for some reason I love black/white Nike Zoom Vapor Carbon cleats with just about anything

Serious question: Where can I get a pair of those Bills home socks? I'd totally wear them.

Call their equipment manager's office. You never know. I was able to get the Seahwaks to donate their pro-cut jerseys for my squardon for our flag football team once. They gave us 15 jerseys back in 2008. Like I said, you never know what they will say to you.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

Archived