Good work Jacksonville

FGWB

You know you have issues when there are Middle Schools fields that are better than yours...

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Excuse my stupidity, but what is wrong here? I don't see a problem.

The field arrows are pointing the wrong way.

The arrows are pointing the right way but the graphics are erroneously suggesting they are at "1st and goal" on their own 10 yard line.

The arrows are pointing the right way but the graphics are erroneously suggesting they are at "1st and goal" on their own 10 yard line.

No, the one closest to the bottom of the image is backwards. You can see the endzone in the image and the arrow at the top of the screen is correct.

Because ya know, NFL Redzone usually puts games on when a team's starting off on their own 10 yard line.. :rolleyes:

No, the one closest to the bottom of the image is backwards. You can see the endzone in the image and the arrow at the top of the screen is correct.

D'oh! I didn't think about the upper 10.

Maybe it'd make more sense for the original screenshot to highlight both 10s since that's what they actually mean (not the on-screen graphic).

Lmao, sad part is my girlfriend and I noticed as soon as we got to are seats and looked at the field when the teams were doing warm ups and just shook are heads and laughed it is a good example of what kind of organization we've got being run in J'ville. That snickers commercial is the first thing that came to mind. So I started to say " great googly moogly " everytime we did something stupid and or saints did something good. Needless to say I was doing alot today :-/...

#DTWD #GoJaguars

AndrewG70 posted this wide view in the Week 4 uni thread. Makes it much more obvious.

FieldSnafu.jpg

What I don't get is that when I've seen ground crews painting these, it's two stencils, one for the numbers and a little one for the arrows. It would be easier to understand if it was one stencil for each side and they just goofed and used the same one on both sides.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

It looks like they've tried to turn the field into a track. Please follow the arrows and circle in a clockwise direction only please.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived