VOTE - Logolympiad - Event 6

pollux

Disqualified entries

For both disqualified entries, there is one important information missing on the ticket: the location of the show. I've never seen a ticket without that prime information, and it was also explicitely mentioned in the necessary information to display on the ticket.

missouri tigers' entry

cory676's entry

I do realize that missouri tigers' entry has the Scottrade Center logo, but the event information specifically mentioned that the show would take place at the Mandalay Bay Resort, therefore that should be the location of the show.

I have the arena logo for the Scottrade Center on mine, does that not count???

The show is set to take place at the Mandalay Bay Resort, so it doesn't count.

I was under the impression that the show would only open at the Mandalay Bay Resort but there would be shows elsewhere, I just misinterpreted it.

Also, sorry for neglecting to read the next paragraph under the disqualified entries.

Oh, and while I'm at it I might as well vote....

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Voting is now over!

Event6_Gold.png

The gold medal for Event 6 goes to CAB, for Entry #1

Please copy the medal and host it on your account if you want to add it to your signature.

You can see all entries here: Event 6 album

List of participants:

1 CAB

2 Anything Chicago

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Congrats to CAB for the outstanding concept. And thanks for having the kindness to vote for me. Also, I really wish the other concepts had followed the rules, because then CAB would have had some real competition :) (and so silver and bronze metals could be handed out).

I hope you don't mind me asking for some criticism here, but was my ticket really that bad, or was I only way overmatched? Please answer honestly; I won't take any offense to any criticisms given.

25yzwqg.png

Congrats to CAB for the outstanding concept. And thanks for having the kindness to vote for me. Also, I really wish the other concepts had followed the rules, because then CAB would have had some real competition :) (and so silver and bronze metals could be handed out).

I hope you don't mind me asking for some criticism here, but was my ticket really that bad, or was I only way overmatched? Please answer honestly; I won't take any offense to any criticisms given.

Your concept was good. But CAB's was great. You were simply over-matched. He put in a lot of detail into it (look at the bottom part: price, seat, section, etc...), and I liked his logo choice better. Really, there was nothing wrong with yours. If the other 2 hadn't been DQ'd, it would've been 3rd, maybe 2nd. good, but not good enough.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Your concept was good. But CAB's was great. You were simply over-matched. He put in a lot of detail into it (look at the bottom part: price, seat, section, etc...), and I liked his logo choice better. Really, there was nothing wrong with yours. If the other 2 hadn't been DQ'd, it would've been 3rd, maybe 2nd. good, but not good enough.

Alright. Thanks for the input.

Can't wait to see the upcoming events!

25yzwqg.png

for the record AC, i would have voted for yours. nothing against CAB at all, but i thought yours was a much more appropriate design for the project. in other words, i could see it actually being the ticket for the event. but good job by all 4

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

for the record AC, i would have voted for yours. nothing against CAB at all, but i thought yours was a much more appropriate design for the project. in other words, i could see it actually being the ticket for the event. but good job by all 4

No worries, I completely agree with you. If somebody told me that was the actual ticket, I wouldn't doubt it. It's too bad there could only be one medal this round.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived