Say it ain't so, Joe

Viper

http://usnews.nbcnew...-sex-abuse?lite

Sandusky just got sentenced. 30-60 years in jail, meaning he's 99.9% certain to die in jail.

With the way even other prisoners treat child abusers he sure could be in for a hell of a time...

I saw an article yesterday that said Sandusky will likely be put in solitary for his own protection. He wouldn't last ten minutes in the general population in prison. The other prisoners don't much care for child molesters. Honor among thieves and all that...I guess.

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://usnews.nbcnew...-sex-abuse?lite

Sandusky just got sentenced. 30-60 years in jail, meaning he's 99.9% certain to die in jail.

With the way even other prisoners treat child abusers he sure could be in for a hell of a time...

I saw an article yesterday that said Sandusky will likely be put in solitary for his own protection. He wouldn't last ten minutes in the general population in prison. The other prisoners don't much care for child molesters. Honor among thieves and all that...I guess.

Instead of rotting in jail for Sandusky, how about we hired someone to permanently end his sick life. Like the Punisher!

the-punisher.jpeg

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

He blamed his victims--and for good measure impugned anyone he ever claimed to have helped by saying they're all poor kids prone to lying for personal gain--all the way to the bitter end. Solitary confinement is a better fit for him than leaving him to die quickly in gen-pop. Awful.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

So I've always been curious about this -

Out of all the horrible things that people are in jail for, how do they judge among themselves that child molesters are the scum that they need to torture and eventually kill? I mean you have a guy who went on a rampage and shot up a school conspiring with a guy who killed 10 people in a DUI conspiring with Rae Carruth conspiring with Michael Vick's former partners to get "the bad guy". Is there some kind of bad-guy high council where they vote on which crimes are not "honorable" or something?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Probably something to do with preying on a child and the trauma of rape is something that a victim has to deal with their entire life. Combine the two, and child rape is a special kind of evil.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Probably something to do with preying on a child and the trauma of rape is something that a victim has to deal with their entire life. Combine the two, and child rape is a special kind of evil.

That, and many inmates were abused themselves as children...

bYhYmxh.png

I am not sure Sandusky was abused, I can but Michael Jackson being abused, in fact I would be shocked if Jackson was not abused. However, not Sandusky he is just a monster.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Hopefully he finds himself among the population quite often. Hopefully the guards look the other way when 6 guys with shivs navigate Sandusky into a corner. Hopefully his remains are cremated and used to fertilize prison farms, so his life won't totally have been without use.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Out of all the horrible things that people are in jail for, how do they judge among themselves that child molesters are the scum that they need to torture and eventually kill? I mean you have a guy who went on a rampage and shot up a school conspiring with a guy who killed 10 people in a DUI conspiring with Rae Carruth conspiring with Michael Vick's former partners to get "the bad guy". Is there some kind of bad-guy high council where they vote on which crimes are not "honorable" or something?

My guess is that convicts see kids as defenseless or something. In their minds, a lot of crimes can be justified, but there's no way to justify molesting a kid. That's just a guess. They may actually have a high council for all I know.

BB52Big.jpg

My guess is that convicts see kids as defenseless or something. In their minds, a lot of crimes can be justified, but there's no way to justify molesting a kid. That's just a guess. They may actually have a high council for all I know.

I think it's something like this. I think they can rationalize their own acts; most murders have a "reason" and most other crimes are far less sick than child molestation. Really, I agree with them; it's about the worst thing a person can do. Though there is some irony in murderers, armed robbers, and other violent criminals feeling high and mighty.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I think it's something like this. I think they can rationalize their own acts; most murders have a "reason" and most other crimes are far less sick than child molestation. Really, I agree with them; it's about the worst thing a person can do. Though there is some irony in murderers, armed robbers, and other violent criminals feeling high and mighty.

I find murder a lot worse then child molestation. Murder is final. That is it. There is no coming back from death. Rape and child molestation are obviously evil and wrong, but at least the person has a life to rebuild.

niagaraq.png

Yeah. I guess I just don't get why they take it upon themselves to be the "justice" system. I think it might almost be like a class system - it's not that they might feel all noble about killing their wife and unborn child or shooting up a school, or that they are appalled by someone who raped children, it's just that the child molesters are in a certain "class", and if you're in a class above that, it's almost like your "right" or "job" to just kick their ass. There's probably a pecking order. Kicking the ass of someone in a lower class is just "what you do". Maybe - I don't know how it works.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I find murder a lot worse then child molestation. Murder is final. That is it. There is no coming back from death. Rape and child molestation are obviously evil and wrong, but at least the person has a life to rebuild.

I disagree, many rape victims will never get over it. They're still alive, but they're not able to live a quality life.

While the victim's family has to deal with the trauma, a murder victim doesn't live with the trauma of the crime themselves, seeing as though they're dead. Rape affects the victim on a deeper level because they have to live with it. That's why some people see it as a more heinous crime. If you murder someone, they don't live with any more pain. A rape victim has to carry the pain for the rest of their life.

I'm not saying that murder is any less heinous, but it certainly affects the victims in a wholly different way.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I disagree, many rape victims will never get over it. They're still alive, but they're not able to live a quality life.

That is true, but many can get over it with the help of therapy and family support which is the key if they are to recover.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived