NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this hat and I really hope New Era will make them for NFL teams. I'd snap up a Patriots one in a heartbeat!

[img

The Eagles, Vikings and Rams would be really cool, but how would they do the Jaguars helmet?

Um, black.

You make it sound so simple. This isn't necessarily black:

I would think it wouldn't be to difficult though. New Era could just dye the material a dark teal. What color are their other clothing options that seem to be black (i.e. hats, shirts, jackets, and etc)? I would assume this hat would be that same color.

You guys really expect a manufacturer to go out of their way to make a teal "flaked" knitted hat? A simple black would sell just as well.

Since when does Jacksonville need winter hats?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

You know, with all the handwringing about the league not wanting to allow the teams to dilute their brand... why not just let each team make their own decisions on their brand? If a team wants one-offs, multiple helmets, Oregon-esque combos, let them do it! And the teams that don't want to do it simply don't have to.

Shared revenue. One club's bonehead decision affects all the other clubs. Under the current revenue model it makes perfect sense to tightly regulate these things.

Another reason the NFL trends conservative in marketing is that the collective interests of the NFL may differ from the interests of an individual owner. For instance, Wayne Weaver might have wanted to come out with an alternate jersey a year before he sold the Jaguars, because to him a one-year bump in merchandising revenue would be worth the long-term dilution of the Jaguars brand. Preventing owners from taking a short-term view is probably in the best interests of the NFL.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

CrazyAnna: It is not a throwback.

Woo hoo! Saying it wasn't a throwback basically ruled out the Seahawks then. I keep hearing rumors up here that my Hawks are wearing their old Largent-era uniform as their 3rd uniform. Why do I have a feeling the team you're talking about are the Falcons? B)

i know we've speculated about these two teams before, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that unwind could be talking about atlanta or minnesota. both of their current looks were designed by reebok. maybe nike is making a mark by redesigning one or both of these two clubs.

sig2024.png

I saw this hat and I really hope New Era will make them for NFL teams. I'd snap up a Patriots one in a heartbeat!

[img

The Eagles, Vikings and Rams would be really cool, but how would they do the Jaguars helmet?

Um, black.

You make it sound so simple. This isn't necessarily black:

I would think it wouldn't be to difficult though. New Era could just dye the material a dark teal. What color are their other clothing options that seem to be black (i.e. hats, shirts, jackets, and etc)? I would assume this hat would be that same color.

You guys really expect a manufacturer to go out of their way to make a teal "flaked" knitted hat? A simple black would sell just as well.

How did you get flaked knitted hats from me suggesting dark teal?

Archived