NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New? I saw that video back in September when it came out....

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

YES!! The Pro Bowl is done by Nike!!!! hahahah

looked at some other pictures and the hats are by New Era

Those look great! But that might be becaus I'm biased...

Any word if the uniforms will be done by Nike?? This seems to be an indicator..

Also I was watching year of the qb the other day when Tom Brady was mic'd up during the pro bowl and he was saying how he was embarassrf to wear those uniforms, lol

The Broncos will change. They're already switching to the orange jerseys as their main jerseys so they'll use that opportunity to make some changes. Count on it.

There's no way. The most they would do is possibly change the socks or add a pair of orange pants to go with the white jersey, but other than that, don't expect anything else to change.

The Broncos ARE switching to Orange jerseys! They would've made the switch this season but it was too late to do so because of the lockout!

I'm gonna say there will be very little noticeable difference in about 30 or 31 teams. All of this pandalareum over huge changes and complete rebranding will be looked upon as silly message board talk.

This.

Seattle would be the only team I would bet on having significant changes. I think Jacksonville and Carolina might go for a new look, and teams like the Vikings and Cards might switch out of their Reebok templates.

As CS85 said, the majority of the changes will be in adjusting to the new jersey cut. The Bears will likely have to move the TV numbers up to the shoulders, the Chiefs and Redskins might have some issues with the sleeves, the Broncos and Pats side panels might not work, etc.

Jacksonville current uni's have been worn 2 seasons and they have to wear these at least another 2 years before changing them again! If NIKE is so "great" with the designs, why should there be a problem with teams having their TV numbers remain where they are?

I really hope the patriots make some minor tweaks, namely to their number font...and may e wear the silver pants on the road...possibly remove the red piping too?

I wonder why the Pats don't wear red Jersey's and Pants as oppose to the blue!

Wow, some of you are really starting to lather up in that Nike butter, huh?

And others (like you) are already starting to ramp up the irrational Nike hatred, without even having seen the uniforms yet.

Not me. I hate what Nike's done with college but I feel comfortable knowing that they won't be allowed to do that in the NFL. I'm not concerned at all.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Wow, some of you are really starting to lather up in that Nike butter, huh?

Well, even though Nike makes it's share of mistakes, their "butter" is lightyears better than the others. Plus, I wouldn't consider being excited about a new era for the NFL to be "lathering up", I call it nothing more than pure excitement. Nike seems very passionate about what they want to bring to the next generation while it seems to me that Reebok did very little.

UniWatch said yesterday that the jerseys will be the same as last year, but without the reebok logo

are they going to be the tech fits like last year or is the league just reproducing the design with one of the contract manufacturers? (e.g. Ripon)

can someone remind me the company nike is going with for production?..is their plant in the US or will this be the 1st time the on field gear is made overseas?

UniWatch said yesterday that the jerseys will be the same as last year, but without the reebok logo

are they going to be the tech fits like last year or is the league just reproducing the design with one of the contract manufacturers? (e.g. Ripon)

can someone remind me the company nike is going with for production?..is their plant in the US or will this be the 1st time the on field gear is made overseas?

I really hope the full pants aren't returning though. Those were really bad.

This seems like as good a place as any to ask, rather than starting a new thread, but why are the NFL's sock rules the way they are? Why do they have to be colored on top and white on the bottom?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

http://twitpic.com/8c0hct

Peanut Tillman showing the power of this fully operational battle station.

Say what you want, I like those.

It is also interesting that there is no Nike logo when a player "flashes" the gloves.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike tried that and the league put the kibosh on it.

Wait a minute, won't the players get flagged for showing the logo like that anyway?

Archived