NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

Via @DarrenRovell on Twitter. "Hearing Nike won't make wholesale changes of NFL uniforms in 1st year of its deal next year. More about material, will make some team tweaks."

Well, no s#!t, Sherlock. Most of us could have informed Mr. Rovell of this fact based on common sense knowledge alone. Gosh, that guy is annoying.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Via @DarrenRovell on Twitter. "Hearing Nike won't make wholesale changes of NFL uniforms in 1st year of its deal next year. More about material, will make some team tweaks."

Well, no s#!t, Sherlock. Most of us could have informed Mr. Rovell of this fact based on common sense knowledge alone. Gosh, that guy is annoying.

There is a sizeable number of people on this board who STILL think Nike is coming in and redoing everything because it's Nike. Newsflash: most of the teams will look nearly identical come August.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

There is a sizeable number of people on this board who STILL think Nike is coming in and redoing everything because it's Nike. Newsflash: most of the teams will look nearly identical come August.

Agreed - we'll see changes to fit the new Nike cut. I'm sure we might see the Bears finally have to move their TV numbers to the shoulders. We might see the 49ers have 3 fully visible stripes on the sleeves (maybe the bottom one will be a cuff) instead of the Reebok truncated stripes. We might see the Colts with "fuller" stripes than their most recent template would allow - I'm thinking of that LSU one-off uniform they used this year. Stuff like all teams having that flywire collar, etc.

I think that his reporting is geared towards an audience wider than this community.

8596484610_3a38500074.jpg

Agreed - we'll see changes to fit the new Nike cut. I'm sure we might see the Bears finally have to move their TV numbers to the shoulders. We might see the 49ers have 3 fully visible stripes on the sleeves (maybe the bottom one will be a cuff) instead of the Reebok truncated stripes. We might see the Colts with "fuller" stripes than their most recent template would allow - I'm thinking of that LSU one-off uniform they used this year. Stuff like all teams having that flywire collar, etc.

Just the change to Nike templates will be much better. All you have to do is look at UCLA and the Colts to know that Adidas/Reebok templates are a joke.

Still, I would love to see wholesale changes to my Seahawks. They have great colors, a great identity... and completely boring uniforms.

Mariners | Sounders FC | Seahawks | Washington State

I think that his reporting is geared towards an audience wider than this community.

Yeah Andrew. Did you give that any thought?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Just got this reply from the Bengals. Ugh.

"Our uniform will be customized by Nike to fit their uniform program, but other adjustments to the uniform will not be made. In other words, there may be some differences between the way Nike makes the jersey as opposed to Reebok, but otherwise there will be no evident changes in the design elements of the current uniform.

Andy Ware

Cincinnati Bengals"

maybe we see a chance the steelers go back to the block numeral and lettering font (but that is slim)

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Yeah Andrew. Did you give that any thought?

Sure did. He's a 'behind the scenes' type of reporter. His reporting is mainly geared toward people who feast on the niche inner workings of whatever subject he happens to be covering... kind of like this board.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I doubt it, considering Nike doesn't use that image as its photoshop template anymore.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

My dad asked me last night if I saw the new Nike uniforms, after he made a joke that Chip Kelly was bringing Nike with him(which i filled him in on the plans for next season), but he showed me a link that had all the concepts that people thought were real that some guy put on Fraiser's template.

I told them they were all terrible, and he should feel bad for thinking theyre real.

Archived