NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

Hi guys, first post here. Those that have stated April first might be the day Nike takes over may be onto something. I got a coupon from nfl shop with my holiday purchase and it expires on march 31.

Also does anyone have any info on the "pro line" jerseys nfl shop is now selling? These don't have any reebok branding and state they were made only for nfl shop. I wonder if these will just get the Nike swoosh slapped on later

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of these Pro Line jersey's look off. I spotted some inaccuracies in the Bills and some of the Pats jerseys (and possibly in my spelling of inaccuracies). <_<

Anyway I think they are some type of "budget jerseys". I got one kinda similar when the Bills picked up Bledsoe :cursing: .

If I can dig the old rag up, I'll check the tag to see if it's a Pro Line.

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

1326866435' post='1729067']

Hi guys, first post here. Those that have stated April first might be the day Nike takes over may be onto something. I got a coupon from nfl shop with my holiday purchase and it expires on march 31.

Also does anyone have any info on the "pro line" jerseys nfl shop is now selling? These don't have any reebok branding and state they were made only for nfl shop. I wonder if these will just get the Nike swoosh slapped on later

Or it could just be that 3/31 is the end of their first fiscal quarter and the offer ends there for accounting purposes. Companies can use different fiscal cycles, but it's not uncommon to limit offers to a particular qtr and start fresh with a new campaign (the Nike era in this case) shortly (if not immediately) after.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not sure what what is happening with uniforms, I'm sure you'll see different color combos and all sorts of Nike Inspired changes, but the logo changes that were made are so insignificant in my opinion.

Whoa - are there official changes other than the Panthers that you've already mentioned? When you say you're "sure", I believe it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not sure what what is happening with uniforms, I'm sure you'll see different color combos and all sorts of Nike Inspired changes, but the logo changes that were made are so insignificant in my opinion.

Whoa - are there official changes other than the Panthers that you've already mentioned? When you say you're "sure", I believe it.

I'm including the Seahawks change, which is very very slight.

I have all 32 NFL helmets on display in my basement bar. So how many new ones will I have to buy for next year?

It's where I sit.

That's very good news. I love our logo, but the current uniforms need a lot of help. The dark navy and lime green are beautiful together, but the denim blue muddles it all up.

64-15342-F.jpg

Wasn't that from their orange pants era?

>>>>

Yes it was ....early 1980s

Brian_Sipe_best%281%29.JPG57598595.jpg.11721_display_image.jpg

The Browns really need to bring orange pants back.

...and striped socks.

and white mask

...and white shoes.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Any idea where the Nike logo is gonna be on the jersey?

My money is on the back right above the name.

I heard a rumor that they were going to go the soccer route and directly embed the swoosh into the bottom of each numeral and add a swoosh to the front ncaa style.

Any idea where the Nike logo is gonna be on the jersey?

Wouldn't that be up to the NFL? I'm guessing they'll be where they've been for some time now.

Correct. The NFL would have to change its own stance on where the licensee logo goes.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived