Who wins the Cup?

CrookedThumb

Who will win the Stanley Cup?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'm pickin Flames, go Calgary!

just as a note, this is the third consecutive season that a team is making it's first appearence in the Stanley Cup Finals. Congrasts to the Bolts on their win, this is going to be a most excellent series

Calgary isn't this years Anaheim. They're not cruising strictly because of goal tending. They've outworked the 3 best teams in the West.

and now they're going to outwork the best team in the east.

go flames go! :flagcanada:

comparing the Flames to the Ducks isn't quite a good comparison, Calgary has gone through tougher teams IMO this year than Anahiem did last year. My head is still spinning over this match-up. I don't think anyone would have predicted these two would be teh teams left standing at the end of the playoffs. Either way, both teams have worked hard to get this far, and this is going to be a series to remember

Lightning in 5 games, Number 2-6 is leading the way for the first championship in franchise history. On another note, wouldn't it be something if the Lightning and Pistons won the NHL and NBA Championships. Then their owner would have 2 World Championships at the same time.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

im going for calgary of course, so the cup can finally come back to us north of the border, but im picking TB in 7

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

i can see u dont like us to much king. j/k.

always remember though-without us there would be no hockey.  :D

Yea there would have been... The British soilders were on to something when they INVENTED THE GAME!!! But the same can be said about Baseball, so i digress...

:flagcanada::P:flagusa:

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived