College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure that's the case. I like what LSU's done with it, it doesn't take up the jersey at all and that's the problem I had with other SEC teams having it right on the chest.

EDIT:

Best photo I can find right now.

RFHNOLYDPVTJRTF.20120811222920.JPG

Looks like Navy pants with like a northwestern stripe with white on the outside and gold on the inside. Perhaps a green jersey to go with it? They aren't the road team are they?

It sure as hell better not be navy pants. If adidas censored.gif us up that bad I may have to transfer...anything but gold pants and a gold helmet would be a crying shame.

Looks like Navy pants with like a northwestern stripe with white on the outside and gold on the inside. Perhaps a green jersey to go with it? They aren't the road team are they?

It sure as hell better not be navy pants. If adidas censored.gif us up that bad I may have to transfer...anything but gold pants and a gold helmet would be a crying shame.

well that seems pretty ridiculous, but you might want to get that paper work ready because im 99% sure those are navy pants. and it looks to me like 2 different golds

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Good for you, leave that piece'a'sh¡t school.

I'm pretty sure that's the case. I like what LSU's done with it, it doesn't take up the jersey at all and that's the problem I had with other SEC teams having it right on the chest.

EDIT:

Best photo I can find right now.

RFHNOLYDPVTJRTF.20120811222920.JPG

That logo attheneck works. Other conferences other than maybe PAC 12 or MAC can't pull it off.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

new VT helmets (supposedly from Beamer's website)"

A0Blj3RCMAAjoSL.jpg

:Oo: Is that a prank?

I hope not, because those are so bad they're hilarious.

It sort of does look like a prank. The helmet is just solid white with the decals. Seems like a lazy job on VT's part for just slapping helmet decals on a plain white helmet.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

well that seems pretty ridiculous, but you might want to get that paper work ready because im 99% sure those are navy pants. and it looks to me like 2 different golds

I'll just hold on to hope that it's gold pants with a REALLY wide blue stripe and the small bit of white.

I'll just hold on to hope that it's gold pants with a REALLY wide blue stripe and the small bit of white.

its looks like gold sewn on top of blue to me but thinking more about it it looks like the old gold of the Montana days and a cream color

tumblr_m5g8bbBAft1qcytwbo1_500.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

iMy guess is that it will be a vertical white-gold-white stripe down each sleeve, because adidas has apparently decided that's their thing now.

If the ND monogram is on the front of the jersey, oh man, I don''t even know what. I strongly doubt that will happen, though.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

yeah gold pants with blue and white stripe.

You know, a navy helmet with a gold ND, a white jersey, and navy pants would look pretty good. But dear god it would cause ND to riot.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Are there pro combats this year?

Yeah, they just haven't been released yet.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Sorry guys about the last post on GV didnt know people would be like that but anyway here is Hope College which is im my Hometown they got Techfit uniforms this year

551045_10152003298185725_1314842752_n.jpg

old ones to compare.

59071_10150243376800725_7531978_n.jpg

They also got a new field

309389_10151928871775725_1290541984_n.jpg

We're talking DIII in this thread now? Zzzzz...I'm a DIII alumn but this is uneccesary clutter.

Archived