College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a whole page on south dakota state and san jose state?

I was thinking the same thing after my last post, yet we cannot discriminate against the smaller schools.

or, I don't know, you and spleen can stop with your threeve-quote arguments over everything

What is this?

spacer.png

Threeve is an SNL reference. During a Celebrity Jeopardy final jeopardy round, the prompt is to "write any number, and you win." French Stewart writes "ThreEve" - a combination of three and five - then wagers "$Texas".

Threeve.jpg

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

"And you wagered... Texas with a dollar sign in front of it. I'm speechless."

That is one of my all-time favorite SNL sketches.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Mine too. Without a doubt the best of the Celebrity Jeopardy sketches.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Mine too. Without a doubt the best of the Celebrity Jeopardy sketches.

I think I have that one committed to memory.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It's not so much a question of being able to identify the other team, as much as it is building an identity that is fully your own. The clean look was what South Dakota State had to themselves. No other Yellow and Blue team looked like them.

Aside from the difference in helmet color, these guys look an awful lot like South Dakota State did:

mcneese_tunnel_home_fb.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

This is getting too quiet. Any college football news?

still a few more helmets to be officially released. Not sure if there are many more uniforms left. Still haven't seen any official pics of SMU's new ones.

a whole page on south dakota state and san jose state?

I was thinking the same thing after my last post, yet we cannot discriminate against the smaller schools.

or, I don't know, you and spleen can stop with your threeve-quote arguments over everything

Or maybe YOU need to stop not having huge long post-quoting arguments about nothing. What, do you think you're better than everybody, bub?

Well since it seems like were going all small school i thought i would post this. These are Grand Valley States uniform they wore last year for laker blue night and im guessing there going to were these again this season. Do you guys think they should were them again.

10155662-large.jpg

:censored: no!

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

They need to have a consistent kit. Does home and away match up? I know teams like Mount Union have two different purple jerseys. And I remember a lower division college game that had different number fonts on several jerseys. That's worse than any overly designed uniform.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived