College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this Nike template without all the seams and collar highlighted. I think Bama and some simpler teams really make this template. I like this (for camo). Not to gaudy, with a simple kinda feeling (minus the helmet).

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Man that turkey helmet looks dumb.

It may one of the dumbest and ugliest helmets of all time!

Not even close. Oregon Rose Bowl is dumber. Miami Green Pr Combat was dumber and uglier. Northwestern Adidas one-off was dumber. Neb's Wisco helmets are terrible...

What was dumb about the Miami Pro Combat helmet? It was green and had their logo on it.

helmet1c5.jpg

:therock:

90758391980.gif

Utes going to finally get the black helmet they've been teasing for a while now.

"The Utes will unveil a black helmet with a red circle and feather logo for the annual blackout game on Oct. 27 vs. Cal. The team will wear the black helmet periodically throughout the season in a variety of different uniform combinations that could feature red, white or black jerseys and pants."

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

Utes going to finally get the black helmet they've been teasing for a while now.

"The Utes will unveil a black helmet with a red circle and feather logo for the annual blackout game on Oct. 27 vs. Cal. The team will wear the black helmet periodically throughout the season in a variety of different uniform combinations that could feature red, white or black jerseys and pants."

I don't like it. Utah is Red and White. Black doesn't fit them. But, if they can get a good designed uniform out of it (at least better than the crap they have now) I'll be all for it. I highly doubt that however.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I disagree, I think Oregon's rose bowl helmets looked a lot better. Those VT helmets are terrible, but not the worst ever or anything.

I didn't say it looked worse, I said it was dumber. No school colors and reflective on reflective. Combine that with wings coming out of the players head and you got a stupid helmet.

Man that turkey helmet looks dumb.

It may one of the dumbest and ugliest helmets of all time!

Not even close. Oregon Rose Bowl is dumber. Miami Green Pr Combat was dumber and uglier. Northwestern Adidas one-off was dumber. Neb's Wisco helmets are terrible...

What was dumb about the Miami Pro Combat helmet? It was green and had their logo on it.

helmet1c5.jpg

:therock:

You don't take one of the greatest helmets in all of football, professional or college, of all time and try to change it for change's sake. You want a green helmet in Miami, go throwback. If there's tha U on a helmet, it should be on a white shell with a white facemask and a green and orange stripe own the center.

Well since it seems like were going all small school i thought i would post this. These are Grand Valley States uniform they wore last year for laker blue night and im guessing there going to were these again this season. Do you guys think they should were them again.

10155662-large.jpg

I don't care. And this is a thread about new 2012 CFB uniforms.

well GVSU got new helmets

7850912.jpeg

Archived