College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

found this on the Oregon website, showing which color theme each game is -

ColorSchedule.jpg

So there is 5 Green, 4 Yellow, 3 Black. Obviously will have to factor in some games in which the White jersey is used.

Interested to see what game the 'Fighting Ducks' jersey will be used in. You would presume that the theme for fans would be green, but green is only used in away games or the two FBS teams. Seems unlikely they would wear a special jersey against a non-conference team...

If Oregon's game uniforms match what they tell the fans to wear, it is by coincidence.

Pretty good coincidence.

What to wear from last year - http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=500&ATCLID=205251097

What they wore last year - http://myhome.coloradomesa.edu/~jhurley/oregon_duck_tracker_2011.html

Other then the LSU game and Missouri St. game being the wrong way round, they got it pretty right (other then the white games)

But hey, you could be right.

Got a question; Will Oregon wear the same thing twice this year?

You'd think it unlikely. It's been what, 3/4 years since they wore that same thing twice.

I believe they have wore the all-blacks more than one in three years. In fact they have wore them against Washington and Arizona State.

What I meant was, that they haven't wore the same combination twice in one season.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USC's PCR cleats? I'd guess so based on the color scheme and print.

A1GsL-ECMAIpuPD.jpg

Same pattern on the PCR shirt just like the cleats.

42-54510-F.jpg

Yup. Though Nike has used that pattern for USC before. Gloves for 2008 season bowl game IIRC.

A1GsL-ECMAIpuPD.jpg

42-54510-F.jpg

Yup. Though Nike has used that pattern for USC before. Gloves for 2008 season bowl game IIRC.

Interesting that I don't see the PCR shield on those cleats. That shield has been a staple on all the rivalry stuff. And this does seem to imply that silver/metallic (don't think FSU had it) will be a common theme amongst most of the teams.

A1GsL-ECMAIpuPD.jpg

42-54510-F.jpg

Interesting that I don't see the PCR shield on those cleats. That shield has been a staple on all the rivalry stuff. And this does seem to imply that silver/metallic (don't think FSU had it) will be a common theme amongst most of the teams.

Isn't that the exact shoes from this picture:

7845385022_9461a458d9_o.png

and therefore, not PCR?

A1GsL-ECMAIpuPD.jpg

42-54510-F.jpg

Isn't that the exact shoes from this picture:

7845385022_9461a458d9_o.png

and therefore, not PCR?

Good spot, perhaps they are just part of the usual gear. I guess we will have to wait to see!

why would the fact that they are in that pic make them not PCR? Several of TCU's players wore PCR cleats with non-PCR uniforms. Nike has never made cleats with 2 team colors and team logo and print that aren't PCR. And why wouldn't we have seen any other team with them? Too many coincidences for these not to be PCR.

why would the fact that they are in that pic make them not PCR? Several of TCU's players wore PCR cleats with non-PCR uniforms. Nike has never made cleats with 2 team colors and team logo and print that aren't PCR. And why wouldn't we have seen any other team with them? Too many coincidences for these not to be PCR.

If you wear them not with a PCR and before a PCR, aren't they just shoes...?

I think of PCR uniforms as one-offs (at least at first) so if players are wearing those shoes (which look a lot like the NFL cleats) all season, aren't they just an option for the 2012 season? Ya know, like maybe PCR uniforms just don't have special shoes...

anyway

Analyzing Oregon's "What To Wear" Schedule

Georgia Tech? Not sure just found it.

424328_471311749569831_1865878444_n.jpg

If that's a honeycomb pattern on the sleeves, this will be the first good Georgia Tech uniform in ages.

I just can't see Georgia Tech's football team going back to the font they tossed away several years ago, especially since Russell's seen fit to spread it across the lower tiers of football like herpes.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

If that's a honeycomb pattern on the sleeves, this will be the first good Georgia Tech uniform in ages.

Your taste. It's bad.

ChoiceT1011007069614.jpg

446434.jpg

t1_choice.jpg

I even really really liked these.

slideshow_1393708_gtechfoot.1129_JC7.jpg

The top 3 are excellent and even the last one was pretty good.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

If you wear them not with a PCR and before a PCR, aren't they just shoes...?

I think of PCR uniforms as one-offs (at least at first) so if players are wearing those shoes (which look a lot like the NFL cleats) all season, aren't they just an option for the 2012 season? Ya know, like maybe PCR uniforms just don't have special shoes...

anyway

Analyzing Oregon's "What To Wear" Schedule

No. They are PCR if they are PCR. Their character doesn't change just because you don't wear them with the rest of the uniform. TCU has worn its PCR pants and helmets with non-PCR jerseys and PCR jerseys with non-PCR pants. That doesn't make them not PCR anymore.

If these weren't PCR shoes, Texas, Florida, etc... would have them too, and so far they don't.

Here is Tank Carder wearing his 2010 PCR shoes with the 2011 standard uniform:

Tank-Carder-3.jpg

RGIII is wearing the EXACT same model of shoe but in a nike TB (team bank) color scheme rather than the PCR one like Tank. Tank's use more than one school color, have a school specific logo on the heel and a PCR badge on the tongue.

Your taste. It's bad.

ChoiceT1011007069614.jpg

446434.jpg

t1_choice.jpg

I even really really liked these.

slideshow_1393708_gtechfoot.1129_JC7.jpg

The gold/blue/white is among my favorite uniforms in all of sports (it might be my SINGLE favorite, but I figured I'd qualify it just to be sure).

That Nike shoe model must be new for this season, possibly exclusive for the PCR sets. The likelihood of the silver/gray motif for this season's PCR teams reminds me of what Nike did with their elite basketball schools last season; hopefully this iteration of gray isn't as ugly as the basketball one.

That Nike shoe model must be new for this season, possibly exclusive for the PCR sets. The likelihood of the silver/gray motif for this season's PCR teams reminds me of what Nike did with their elite basketball schools last season; hopefully this iteration of gray isn't as ugly as the basketball one.

The model itself is new for the 2012 season, though it isn't PCR exclusive.

Here are Texas' non-PCR CW of it (far right):

AyrCglhCIAETOZJ.jpg

They are called Super Bad Pro IIRC. Superbad cleats have been around since the 2005 bowl season.

Archived