College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

sFD6A.png

Purdue unis with the new train logo and conference patch. I think the patch looks bad since it doesn't match the jersey gold.

between the new train logo, the white outline on the B1G patch and the mismatched gold on the patch, that really looks bad.

looks good to me. the whole uniform is one of my favorites. and the new logo from Fraser Davidson/Nike makes it even better

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sFD6A.png

Purdue unis with the new train logo and conference patch. I think the patch looks bad since it doesn't match the jersey gold.

between the new train logo, the white outline on the B1G patch and the mismatched gold on the patch, that really looks bad.

looks good to me. the whole uniform is one of my favorites. and the new logo from Fraser Davidson/Nike makes it even better

I like the rest of the uniform (as I said last season when it came out). I am only referring to the mismatched gold on the path and the use of a logo that looks out of place (I am not commenting on the logo itself). That is too intricate of a logo to be used there IMO.

Better than the black ones they wore last year, but not as good as their regular white helmets.

and why matte? Why? There has never been a football helmet that's looked better with a matte finish than it would have with a gloss finish.

While I agree with your last statement, I think non-gloss (not nesc. matte) helmets sometimes match the modern (non-sheen) unis better. TCU's is a good example, though the 2011 helmet wasn't exactly matte.

Mizzou adult replicas

551857_428460940528464_1433608448_n.jpg

God...that away jersey ruins the rest of the set.

That's funny because it's my favorite of the three!

Haha it's my favorite too. I like the raglan look. The yellow one is bad. I love yellow jerseys but those sleeves kill it for me.

Honestly, the mismatched gold is the only knock I have on the Purdue jersey. Otherwise it looks great.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

They look very nice in person. Though I do think the undershirt looks silly when paired with a player with loose sleeves (that sophomore backup QB). Otherwise, the undershirts flow into the jersey itself and it's a very nice look. I wish more teams utilized the undershirt.

They look very nice in person. Though I do think the undershirt looks silly when paired with a player with loose sleeves (that sophomore backup QB). Otherwise, the undershirts flow into the jersey itself and it's a very nice look. I wish more teams utilized the undershirt.

I wouldn't worry about him wearing loose sleeves:

6157809331_39a0612d6d.jpg

I just cant get over how perfect this helmet is.

HGI-Rutgers-helmet.jpg?v=1

The more I see it, the more I love it. Maybe the 2nd best helmet in the BE behind UL or Cincy.

Really? I get that you're a UL fan, but that creepy, toothy cardinal-head is just not good, and there's nothing spectacular about Cincy's helmet or logo, which would certainly look better without that weird underscore.

The best helmets in the Big East (in no particular order) are Rutgers, Temple, South Florida and UConn.

A1Ucbc1CQAEZS4R.jpg

Wow. Great look. It's been a while since I've been proud of something my alma mater's football team did, visually speaking (though their standard uniform is quite inoffensive, to their credit).

sFD6A.png

If they strip the white out of the helmet and pants, I'd agree.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I just cant get over how perfect this helmet is.

HGI-Rutgers-helmet.jpg?v=1

If they removed the black trim from the R so that it matched the stripes, it would be better. The stripes look unfinished compared to the R as long as the one has trim and the other doesn't. I'm honestly very surprised by how often I see teams make this mistake. It must just not be an issue to other people.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived