2012 NCAA Football thread

Kevin W.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#1 LSU vs. #2 Alabama - November 3rd. Anybody, anybody ^_^

Nope. This year, #1 USC vs #2Oregon. Showdown in the Colleseum. :grin:

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

How will USC be #1 after losing at Utah?...

Lindsey_Naegle.png

You have a good point. It will be the same matchup as last years.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Lindsey_Naegle.png

Knowing USC, that could very well happen... and then of course, Oregon will lose to USC, and then the Pac-12 gets taken out of the national title picture.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

You mean the biggest upset of the year when USC loses to Syracuse at the Meadowlands

ngbbs4c784b4781db9.jpg

(totally not happening, but hey, I'm getting a free ticket to that game!)

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Matt Millen wasn't a good GM, but I think he's been one of the better analysts on TV, both before and after his stint in Detroit.

He was okay until he started his new habit of blubbering on TV whenever the Penn State scandal is in the news.

...which has what to do with his analysis during a football game?

I wish FSN had kept Barry Thompkins and Petros Papadakis together. They were a very entertaining broadcasting team.

I forgot to add the list of those who will work for the Pac-12 Network this fall (if you will get it).

PBP/analyst/sideline will be:

Ted Robinson/Glenn Parker/ Ryan Nece

Kevin Calabro/Adam Archuleta/Yogi Roth

Dave Fleming/Coy Wire/Brooke Olzendam

Remember, Barry's is in his mid-60s and essentially is a freelancer, Barry took the money from the WAC in the two previous seasons to be their main PBP guy. He still has it, even when those broadcasts were not in HD.

Oregon opens the Quack Cave, the first social media center in all of college athletics.

http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205572436&SPSID=3795&SPID=252&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=500#

Oregon opens the Quack Cave, the first social media center in all of college athletics.

http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205572436&SPSID=3795&SPID=252&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=500#

That's going to last about 6 months before some Duck player or another sends an ill-timed photo showing him flashing a large amount of cash.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Is it just me, or has this been the absolutely slowest NCAA thread ever?

Archived