• Last Reply

The Tide is about to Roll?

or not,

but Alabama can still get to the BCS title game:

-Alabama goes 12-1

-I think Oregon will go 13-0

-Kansas State loses to TCU or Texas

-Notre Dames loses to USC

Always a chance. Could happen tonight, well maybe not Oregon.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Boy all those "You're going to die"s directed towards A&M at SEC media days this year sure seem silly now.

Also...Mack Brown did not recruit Manziel. I'm sure this will be a topic of discussion during his termination interview in December.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Also...Mack Brown did not recruit Manziel. I'm sure this will be a topic of discussion during his termination interview in December.

Mack Brown has dropped the ball on a lot of Texas QB recruits over the years, with Manziel nowhere near the top of the list.

6uXNWAo.png

I hope this'll teach people to never look at a team and go "Nobody is going to beat them this year" and "They just look amazing". NO team is perfect, every team is beatable, and no game is a sure thing.

In my opinion, Alabama never look like the best team in the nation. I said it before, they hadn't played anybody until LSU, and when they did play then, they played terrible. LSU is maybe a top 15 team.

Bama was overrated just like USC was overrated. This is why humans should be taken out of this. Teams are crowned the champions before the season starts. Human polls can't be trusted. Take them out of the rankings so we don't get all this team over hype every year that ruins college football.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I hope this'll teach people to never look at a team and go "Nobody is going to beat them this year" and "They just look amazing". NO team is perfect, every team is beatable, and no game is a sure thing.

In my opinion, Alabama never look like the best team in the nation. I said it before, they hadn't played anybody until LSU, and when they did play then, they played terrible. LSU is maybe a top 15 team.

Bama was overrated just like USC was overrated. This is why humans should be taken out of this. Teams are crowned the champions before the season starts. Human polls can't be trusted. Take them out of the rankings so we don't get all this team over hype every year that ruins college football.

Didn't you lead the "aggies will choke" rallies?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

What's Oregon?

Just a bunch of flashy jerseys. USC is going to beat them in a few weeks you know.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Didn't you lead the "aggies will choke" rallies?

Usually when I say stuff like that, the opposite happens, so I was hoping for reverse luck or something :P

What's Oregon?

Just a bunch of flashy jerseys. USC is going to beat them in a few weeks you know.

What does Oregon have to do with this?

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

What's Oregon?

We already beat them once, at USC. Don't see them beating us at Autzen.

And that's IF they win the south division.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

What's Oregon?

We already beat them once, at USC. Don't see them beating us at Autzen.

And that's IF they win the south division.

Careful with that.

USC did win last year at Autzen. Hell, the road team has won the last three games in the series.

spacer.png

Stanford beats Oregon State. Gonna be one heck of a game next week in Autzen.

The computers hate Oregon, just as a general FYI.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived