TCU to unveil new graphic identity

gdu

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somehow I think the new frog is going to become this generation's new tiger-hawk.

Why ya say that?

Modernized logo that's never rarely used..?

This. Stuff with the new tiger-hawk also pops up from time to time.

Somehow I think the new frog is going to become this generation's new tiger-hawk.

Why ya say that?

I don't see any new tiger-hawk. Hell, I didn't even think there was another one until just now.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Why ya say that?

I don't see any new tiger-hawk. Hell, I didn't even think there was another one until just now.

For reference -- it's still included with Iowa's official graphic files last I knew but is very rarely used.

34hi2za.jpg

Gracias. Is there a link you could post so I don't have to keep bugging you?

I use a Google Chrome extension called chromefusk, which finds images in numerical order. It is useful for finding images like these.

Link: chromefusk

I'm at work, so I can't try this. Can you see if they have any new Illinois gear or if they have the new jerseys Illinois is rumored to be getting?

Gracias. Is there a link you could post so I don't have to keep bugging you?

I use a Google Chrome extension called chromefusk, which finds images in numerical order. It is useful for finding images like these.

Link: chromefusk

I'm at work, so I can't try this. Can you see if they have any new Illinois gear or if they have the new jerseys Illinois is rumored to be getting?

Already looked. There is new Illinois gear, but the logo, etc is the same. No new jerseys up yet.

Here are some of the 2012 Illini stuff for sale: http://store.cstv.com/store.cfm?store_id=378&dept_id=9405

Which logo and shirt?

The "Fear the Frog" shirt.

Too bad they'll be KU's rival soon. I LOVE that logo and shirt.

.... why is that bad?

I'm a KU fan. So... it would be, like, betrayal or something, if I bought the shirt. Right? I like frogs.

Strangely, I think the tail on this new version of the logo makes it worse. It looks like it has only front legs now.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Strangely, I think the tail on this new version of the logo makes it worse. It looks like it has only front legs now.

I think I'm one of very few who likes the first one posted in this thread. I don't get the hate.

Archived