Bills to add blue pants next season

DeFrank

Per Uni-Watch, the Bills will be adding blue pants according to Stevie Johnson in this podcast. Skip to the 21:30 mark.

Johnson says that while he loved the uniforms, more changes are on the way. In response, the questioner says "blue pants??" to which Johnson replies with a yes.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

The Bill's all-white look is one of the best combo's in the league. Clean and classy. Didn't the Bills have blue pants (white helmet/white jersey/blue pants) during the O.J. Simpson era?

Edited to include the pic below..

o.j.-simpson.jpg

Per Uni-Watch, the Bills will be adding blue pants according to Stevie Johnson in this podcast. Skip to the 21:30 mark.

Johnson says that while he loved the uniforms, more changes are on the way. In response, the questioner says "blue pants??" to which Johnson replies with a yes.

a big question is if stevie johnson will be a bill next year.

but the blue pants will be much appreciated either way!

How does Stevie Johnson know? I'd rather hear it from the equip mgr or someone in the FO.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Bill's all-white look is one of the best combo's in the league. Clean and classy. Didn't the Bills have blue pants (white helmet/white jersey/blue pants) during the O.J. Simpson era?

Edited to include the pic below..

o.j.-simpson.jpg

They also had blue pants for a while after they switched to red helmets. That combo looked better IMO:

Bell_Greg6_Bills.JPG

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Don't let ArtnSoCal see this. BLUE PANTS

>>>>

Ha! Good one :)

The blue pants appeared for the 1st time ever during the season opener at New England back in Sep '73 ... They were never unveiled the off-season prior and nothing was ever mentioned in the local media even in the week leading up to the game, we were all caught off guard. They were a major hit with the fans upon their debut.

After that '73 season the Bills unveiled the new charging-Bison logo at a major press-conference they called for. As was shown, we kept the blue pants after the red helmet debuted in '84, but in '87 the the blue pants were shelved and they switched the face-mask from blue to white.

Here's hoping that the blue pants are never worn with the blue jersey, hereshoping.gif no monochrome ...

Also ... I'm convinced thru some inside info that's always been spot-on that Stevie Johnson will be re-signed or the franchise tag will be designated.

Also ... I'm convinced thru some inside info that's always been spot-on that Stevie Johnson will be re-signed or the franchise tag will be designated.

I REALLY hope your right about that. Now that we at least look good, we need to make the freakin' playoffs!

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

Archived