Tournament Challenge Time

NJTank

I know a Kansas fan who in November told me he would not be shocked if they missed the tournament completly, so they were way better than many expected.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Canadian who know nothing about NCAA Basketball, I filled out a crummy bracket & joined.

Wichita St., Marquette, Syracuse & UNC are my Final 4 with Syracuse winning it all.

Wait, some dude named Fab Melo isn't eligible to play...uhhh gonna put OSU there now with UNC winning it all.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Since I had 'Cuse out in the round of 8, and I think they can/will still beat K-State and Wisconsin, I really don't care to change anything.

I think I already noted my FF in the other thread, but - Kentucky, Mizzou, UNC, Ohio State. Kentucky in the championship over Ohio State.

My thoughts exactly

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

I got Syracuse getting bounced in the second round to Kansas State now as opposed to winning it all.

With Fab Melo they may be the best team in the country, but without him I would say they are at best a borderline top 25 team. The three games they played without him they looked like a totally different team. I would not be shocked if they even become the first 1 seed to get bounced in the first round. Kansas State likes to pound the ball inside and as it is now Syracuse's biggest weakeness is inside. With Fab Melo gone I don't see Syracuse having an answer for that style of play.

I'm in. Ohio State, Kentucky, Mizzou, Georgetown.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

So I'm checking the standings and I found second place interesting. When did we start inviting banned members to participate in our group? Just curious. B)

Bracket2.jpg

He actually signed up before I did, and I did 11PM West Coast time on Wednesday night.

What he did (along with possible others) is damn disingenuous, but since one does not have to actually log in to view topics in any folder to see what is talked about (and how to access it), the result is there will be some KevinW's.

Are rules/terms of service pinned here and available for us to read? No they are not. Therefore we have near anarchy with the mess we had last week with Sonic... and most issues which may have North American political overtones deleted quickly.

So I'm checking the standings and I found second place interesting. When did we start inviting banned members to participate in our group? Just curious. B)

Bracket2.jpg

If I had to guess, Kevin's either got a dupe account on here -OR- somebody's using his name to make us think he's got a dupe account. :ninja:

6uXNWAo.png

Archived