New Orleans VooDoo new unis

reppact

voodoo2012.jpg

NO.

danny-wimprinejpg-4f645b74b277c909_large.jpg

YES.

Their original uniform was one of the best looks the AFL has ever had.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

voodoo2012.jpg

NO.

YES.

I couldn't of said it better myself. My first arena game was the first time the VooDoo came to play the Force and even though I'm Black and Blue to the core I must say I loved those original VooDoo unis. These are a plain out mess and disgrace to the organization.

Oh, and are they using a new ball this year? Looks orange and silver instead of tan and blue.

Its Tan with Silver for the anniversary of the league. And its normally purple not blue. haha

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

That's another leftover Georgia Tech template. Russell has been using that for the Cleveland Gladiators, and I think a couple other AFL teams, for a few years now.

What I'm trying to say here is, :censored: Russell right in its ear.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'll give Russell credit for the Grand Rapids Rampage, with their silver road jerseys and jersey side stripes that actually flowed into the pants to make a cohesive uniform. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I liked it. Other than that, they ain't done much.

79709048.qFW9BJG6.IMG_226.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'll give Russell credit for the Grand Rapids Rampage, with their silver road jerseys and jersey side stripes that actually flowed into the pants to make a cohesive uniform. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I liked it. Other than that, they ain't done much.

79709048.qFW9BJG6.IMG_226.jpg

It would have been perfect had the pant stripe gone all the way down instead of ending at the knee. It looked so odd just suddenly stopping there.

niagaraq.png

voodoo2012.jpg

NO.

YES.

Actually, those aren't the original first-year uniforms, which were even better-- the stripes on the side of the pants legs (and I believe even the shoulder stripe) was more "wiggly" and at least on the pants leg were clearly snakes (which is on the alternate logo, and present on the shoulders of the uni above).

Tried to do a Google image search, but couldn't find a pic...

Ruination of a great logo and design package-- it just reinforces my opinion that arena football is a JOKE.

It is what it is.

Archived