New NFL hats (Forty Seven/New Era)

Proc

Not sure if this is posted anywhere else (I looked, but apologize if it is)...Forty Seven Brand has posted a sneak peak of their new, NFL caps/hats which will be available next month. Forty Seven Brand and New Era have the upcoming NFL gig, right?

FortySevenBrandNFL.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So glad to see some NFL caps that aren't overdesigned.

Reebok had hats that were exactly like these. I have a few Patriots hats made by Reebok that were unstructured/low crown, fitted, and only a team logo on the front.

It's annoying that people think Reebok only made NASCAR style hats.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

i love the direction. that design is almost impossible to screw up. unless you make the hat the wrong color. . . . .

Like the Titans hat for example? W.T.F.. They barely use any red at all, unless there are some changes in order.

Yeah, but even those had huge Reebok wordmarks on the side. No comparison with 47.

Mine have a small vector logo, thread is same color as the hat. Barely noticeable. More comfortable than a Pats' Twins Franchise I own (bought in '02).

i love the direction. that design is almost impossible to screw up. unless you make the hat the wrong color. . . . .

granted there is definitely a market for this conservative style of plain/distressed cap but these just seem so dated and stale...circa 1999

Like the Titans hat for example? W.T.F.. They barely use any red at all, unless there are some changes in order.

It could just be a version of the hat, but the Denver one is orange and they are switching to orange primaries this year. The Cardinals' one is black, too. I think these might reflect upcoming changes.

It could just be a version of the hat, but the Denver one is orange and they are switching to orange primaries this year. The Cardinals' one is black, too. I think these might reflect upcoming changes.

I think they might not.

Look at what 47 does for MLB - every color used by the team, they use as a primary color for the hats. Including black, white, grey, camo, etc. for most teams.

Relax.

8596484610_3a38500074.jpg

I think they might not.

Look at what 47 does for MLB - every color used by the team, they use as a primary color for the hats. Including black, white, grey, camo, etc. for most teams.

Relax.

Yeah, I know it probably doesn't mean anything, but it is still a possibility.

granted there is definitely a market for this conservative style of plain/distressed cap but these just seem so dated and stale...circa 1999

I'll take dated and stale when wearing a hat around town rather than something that looks absolutely atrocious and gaudy.

So glad to see some NFL caps that aren't overdesigned.

^ QFT

I love them, nothing gooftacular and gimmicky, just...hats.

Excellent.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived