It's Live (New Nike NFL Apparel)

agent009

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's just the "light" so to speak, in other words how they try to make the stripe look like it's disappearing over the crown of the helmet. Looks at the stripe on the Saints helmet. Either it's what I said or the Saints are joining the pointy-stripe revolution. :P

But the FDL doesn't look quite right, that's for sure.

p12386594dt.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I think it's just the "light" so to speak, in other words how they try to make the stripe look like it's disappearing over the crown of the helmet. Looks at the stripe on the Saints helmet. Either it's what I said or the Saints are joining the pointy-stripe revolution. :P

p12386594dt.jpg

Well, the Broncos' stripe hasn't begun at the front of the helmet like it's portrayed on their shirt. And that Ravens stripe is positioned in the center. So, either they botched those two or there are changes coming. I'm guessing botched.

It's not that at all.

The Ravens have more than one purple stripe, and the Broncos' stripes don't look like the t-shirt at all. The Broncos' stripes come from the back of the helmet to the front, not from front-to-back.

Hmm... looks like the Jets might have a new font?

22-50120-Y.jpg

Yeah, I don't think that's a new font. Unless the Broncos are changing too, to the same exact font.

22-50016-F.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Nike makes a whole bunch of shirts with their "just do it" font. Does that make them lazy?

Yes.

And crass. And self-serving. And a whole host of other unpleasant things.

its only the first set of apparel. That's Nike's main "motto" or whatever, so I think it was a perfect way to introduce itself into the NFL world.

It would have been really great if Nike didn't use that font on college and MLB shirts throughout the last 12 months.

Nike has used the JDI/_____ Knows font for like 25 years, no different than adidas' all lower case, or UA or Rbk or any company.

I don't know if there's a moratorium on mentioning nike.com here, but the NFL Team Shops are marking this stuff up 35% across the board compared to NDC and Eastbay/Football Fanatics.

Not much Patriots Nike gear up, makes me think there will be some changes to their look.

One can only hope.

But I'm not gonna lie, I love these two hats:

p11762327dt.jpg

39thirty

p11762253dt.jpg

9fifty

I hate snapbacks with a burning passion, but this just works for me. Perhaps it's the inverted Expos-esque design and colors.

New-Era-Montreal-Expos-Fitted-Hats-Cap-White-Blue-1-5450-87617.jpg

spacer.png

Not much Patriots Nike gear up, makes me think there will be some changes to their look.

Go to fanatics.com or fansedge.com.

Plenty of Patriots stuff up on those sites.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

p12386594dt.jpg

Well, the Broncos' stripe hasn't begun at the front of the helmet like it's portrayed on their shirt. And that Ravens stripe is positioned in the center. So, either they botched those two or there are changes coming. I'm guessing botched.

You're right. Forgot the Broncos' stripe is "backwards" and the Ravens have them side-by-side.

Man, wasn't Nike supposed to blow Reebok's graphic offering away and show people how it was supposed to be done? Highly underwhelming.

This is the first round of apparel to be released. I'm guessing there will be a lot more to be released closer to the start of the season.

Forty Seven brand t-shirts are nice, at least for the Patriots.

22-23237-Y.jpg

From fansedge.

Can you post the Saints one (if available)?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Forty Seven brand t-shirts are nice, at least for the Patriots.

22-23237-Y.jpg

From fansedge.

Can you post the Saints one (if available)?

22-23238-F.jpg

and

22-23014-F.jpg

Pretty sweet but too rich for my blood at $41.99 (top) and $37.99 (bottom).

Edited to add...oh dear God. Be careful how far you drill down into the fansedge site for your team. :wacko:

52-06424-F.jpg

Archived