Nike's Fan Jersey Discussion

DeFrank

LOL @ everyone who posted stuff like "thank GOD Reebok is gone and Nike is here!!! They will totally fix the Colts stripes!!!!!!"

I lost count of how many posts like that there were.

Although it's kinda frustrating knowing Nike coulda done a better job (see lsu pro combat) you can't deny that what they have now is a definite improvement over this Ravens,_Nick_Wass(1).jpg

Haven't seen the Colts on the field yet. Never know, they could be worse.

Also, +1 to BBTV's LOL remark.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ everyone who posted stuff like "thank GOD Reebok is gone and Nike is here!!! They will totally fix the Colts stripes!!!!!!"

Although it's kinda frustrating knowing Nike coulda done a better job (see lsu pro combat) you can't deny that what they have now is a definite improvement over this Ravens,_Nick_Wass(1).jpg

Do you honestly think the nike ones will look as bad or worse than these?? I'm fairly certain they will. But you're right we're gonna have to wait and see.

new_team_page_jersey_seahawks.jpg

Look at the collar bone woodmark on the two jerseys. Look at the spacing between the numbers and the woodmark in the bottom picture (womens or kids). That is pretty bad. I hope that is just a really bad photoshop job.

Looking at these, I'm leaning towards paying the extra money for a jersey with flywire and stitched lettering. I believe it's called the "limited" jersey. I mean paying $130 for something only to be worn 8 times a year is a bit much, but I'm just not impressed with the game jersey.

Looking at these, I'm leaning towards paying the extra money for a jersey with flywire and stitched lettering. I believe it's called the "limited" jersey. I mean paying $130 for something only to be worn 8 times a year is a bit much, but I'm just not impressed with the game jersey.

why do you only wear it during half of your games? I wear my Packers jersey every game day.

why do you only wear it during half of your games? I wear my Packers jersey every game day.

Usually only wear it when I actually go to games, meaning only half. I've never been the kind of person to wear a jersey anywhere else. Just seems odd, but that's just me...

Usually only wear it when I actually go to games, meaning only half. I've never been the kind of person to wear a jersey anywhere else. Just seems odd, but that's just me...

Not at home on your couch for road games? I don't wear mine anywhere other than the day of a game either because it seems odd too. I don't want to get it dirty either.

Do you honestly think the nike ones will look as bad or worse than these?? I'm fairly certain they will. But you're right we're gonna have to wait and see.

Overall the Nikes may be better, but look what they've done to the stripes in the back...still looks pretty ridiculous.

p12526066dt.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Yea :censored: this. I'm buying a Game Day Griffin ASAP. I don't care about no tackle twill numbers right now. Next year.

You're going to buy a Colts jersey? :P

I think every Redskins fans' jaw would drop if Indy actually did that.

TBH, I'm fine with either. Griffin is exciting, but Luck is ANDREW FREAKING LUCK.

From the uni perspective, I'm also a bit torn.

Griffin could go with (in order of likelihood to me)

GRIFFIN III - 10

GRIFFIN - 3

GRIFFIN III -X

GRIFFIN - X

Luck will most likely be

Luck - 12

although John Beck currently has 12, and I could totally see him wanting to keep the number for the sake of it. 12 and 10 don't really excite me that much. I'd love to see Luck with 7 or 13 (get it?) or Griffin III with any single number really.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

on a side note, if i get one more email from NFL Shop to pre-order my elite jersey without having an option to do so on the site, i'm going to go nuts.

Yup. This. I was so excited to pull the trigger at midnight on 4/15 and there were no elites available. The Pats ProShop has a navy Brady elite, so I pre-ordered that, but I'm waiting to get a Gronk elite, too. Spikes if they make them, otherwise customized I guess.

spikes.jpg

Has anyone here purchased a new Nike jersey yet, or if they are not out now, plan to do so? I want to get at least a Seahawks or Chargers jersey of the low-tier variety, and would like to know how they fit/look and whatnot.

UBwef0L.png

I just want to see one of the Game jerseys on a real human being to see how they fit. Not the Nike shop images. I want a real shot on an actual human.

---Meanwhile, some guy got a hold of a Broncos jersey and is seriously upcharging the price. Nice pics, however.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-NIKE-NFL-2012-DENVER-BRONCOS-JERSEY-HAND-FIRST-MILLER-58-/170826839963?pt=US_Mens_Athleticwear&hash=item27c612b79b#ht_500wt_1137

$(KGrHqV,!l0E9KC(hgvsBPjyVthYHQ~~60_58.JPG

Archived