The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screw Shane Doan for his sore loser speech during the handshakes. Have some class, you lost, get your ass to the locker room.

Doan, the rest of the Coyotes, and their fans showed all the class one would expect from a league-owned entity.

Oh how I loathe Dustin Brown. But whatever.

Congrats to the Kings and their fans. And I guess congrats to all the Yotes haters who can now resume their onslaught of one liners and original and witty relocation jokes. But again to the true Kings fans congrats and I hope you guys enjoy every second. The Kings were the better team this series and deserve the win. Although I might not like the team he plays for right now, Quick is incredibly fun to watch and I hope he has a long career.

So yea I am incredibly bummed but I am also so proud of the Yotes this year. Sucks they were only 3 wins from the Cup but it was incredible to see them go onto the second round much less the conference finals. Hope this was enough to get the team to stay. Great season Yotes, do it again next year eh?

PopHeading-1.gif

Screw Shane Doan for his sore loser speech during the handshakes. Have some class, you lost, get your ass to the locker room.

As a Kings fan, you need to have some class. Doan is a competitor and defending his teammate. If you don't expect Doan to say something to Brown, then you don't know what a competitor Doan is. Hats off to the Coyotes for not giving up on this Series and fighting to try and get to the Finals!

Something just spattered on the outside of our place's window. Admiral, I hope that wasn't you. If it was, well, we live on the 9th floor and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Watching the game winning goal on replay (henceforth dubbed the Goal of Justice) and it looks like Mike Smith tries to swipe at Richards after the goal.

Stay classy.

He sure did. Full fledged one-handed slash. What an absolute dick to the end.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Haha the over exuberance of all the Coyote trolls is funny and kinda sad at the same time. Did you guys just have a "Coyotes lose" gif folder just waiting on your desktop or what?

I'm glad you enjoyed this run. Hope the now unemployed civil servants were worth it.

ANYHOW....

I like the Kings' chances. The Rangers and Devils are going to beat the crap out of each other even if the series doesn't go the full seven.

That being said, go Eastern Conference Champions!

Congrats, Kings. One dang good team repping the West! So, from here on out...

If Devils win series: go Kings!

If Rangers win series: go good hockey!

I obviously prefer good hockey :D

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived