2012-13 soccer kits

Saintsfan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone seen a 12/13 United shirt for sale? Today was the release date.

382406_10151033055651515_1296179446_n.jpg

From Sports Direct in the UK

I can't find them for sale online anywhere in the US, so I guess I will just wait.

The real question is why that brand new United top is marked at 30% off.

My first thought, too, then I remembered being in Lillywhites and other sporting goods stores in London and it seemed like everythin was on sale, even the new stuff.

Man, those brazil uniforms looked pretty bad, imo. The green on the sleeves, i thought, was intended to be like a big piece of elastic and fit tightly around the arms, but it's just loose and shiny and looked bad on just about everyone except for hulk. The shorts also look kinda cheap with that huge white stripe on them.

The real question is why that brand new United top is marked at 30% off.

Probaby because it's in Sports Direct, they sell everything cheap. The motto is stack it high sell it low.

logo.png

Darren Rovell reported Nike is selling Umbro and Cole Haan. This explains why they are moving Manchester City to Nike.

Here's a link:

My link

The person who commented on the bottom of the article about Nike gutting Umbro is spot on.

No doubt. That's shady to buy a company, strip it clean, and then dump it with a, "Well, yeah, you're making more money every year, just not enough for us." The 'profitability' of Umbro wouldn't be an issue if Nike didn't syphon all its major assets.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Darren Rovell reported Nike is selling Umbro and Cole Haan. This explains why they are moving Manchester City to Nike.

Here's a link:

My link

The person who commented on the bottom of the article about Nike gutting Umbro is spot on.

No doubt. That's shady to buy a company, strip it clean, and then dump it with a, "Well, yeah, you're making more money every year, just not enough for us." The 'profitability' of Umbro wouldn't be an issue if Nike didn't syphon all its major assets.

Wouldn't expect anything less from our resident adidas shill.

New PSG kit. I like it a lot, though it doesn't really fit them. Not really PSG without the red stripe, though I still dig it. Looks fresh and clean.

NIKE_ReplicaPSG2012_Groupshot_PSG_RP_large.jpg

Not a terrible looking shirt, but it doesn't make me think of PSG.

Sigh. Barça gets the PSG look and PSG gets... I don't even know what.

LOL exactly. Barca will look more like PSG than PSG will next season. Wow.

Here's a link:

My link

This is standard operating procedure for the modern executive:

Step 1: you need to show that the business is growing so you make a few "strategic acquisitions" to expand your "portfolio" and "reach in the marketplace" maybe even "grow your presence in new and emerging markets". Plus you'll "improve margins" through "shared costs and synergies".

Step 2: You've got too many brands and no company strategy, your acquisitions are dying on the vine because you aren't investing in them because you don't want to "cannibalize your core business" so it's time to divest some "non-core assets" and "free up cash to perform cutting edge r&d" and of course "focus on the core business & consumer". If you've really screwed things up you have to "get back to what you do best".

Rinse and repeat until you've collected enough stock and you can take off in your golden parachute.

Archived