2012 MLB Stars and Stripes

justen

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm, is there a difference between their old black hat and this one?

201212719581096768.jpg

Yes

pMLB2-4292181dt.jpg

I meant the one I posted and their black Camo.

Why would I ask about alternate A's caps in a Camo thread, I thought it was obvious I meant this one as in the camo

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Ummm, is there a difference between their old black hat and this one?

201212719581096768.jpg

Yes

pMLB2-4292181dt.jpg

I meant the one I posted and their black Camo.

Why would I ask about alternate A's caps in a Camo thread, I thought it was obvious I meant this one as in the camo

Because you worded it with "this one" then posted an image of the old 2001 cap.

If I understand you, you're asking if there is a difference between the old black 2001 cap and the black camo cap? The answer is yes. One has camo, the other doesn't.

Go A's!

Here's the Padres, er, I guess. I don't even know what to do with that, other than to say it's a hideous cash-grab that should never see the light of day on any professional baseball field, so I guess I'll just fork over my passport and show myself off to Gitmo.
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Can someone explain to me how camouflage is patriotic? for america no less? Doesn't every country usually wear camouflage?

I would get it if it was JUST for memorial day, since that is to remember people who died in the war, but they are goingt o wear these 4th of july and 9/11 right?

I wish the Indians would put Chief Wahoo on their Stars & Stripes cap this year, that would look incredible!

MLB.com is selling them

pMLB2-12205930dt.jpg

pMLB2-12205858dt.jpg

Wow, I did not even notice they existed. Now those hats are beautiful!

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

A's going with all green cap, Braves going with blue w/red bill Cards their normal red...that Ive seen so far

From all the games I've seen, teams wearing all their normal designated caps for road and home.

Cards are actually in their normal road navy.

Reds wearing the black version today

Go A's!

Can someone explain to me how camouflage is patriotic? for america no less? Doesn't every country usually wear camouflage?

I would get it if it was JUST for memorial day, since that is to remember people who died in the war, but they are goingt o wear these 4th of july and 9/11 right?

That's the plan, I believe, but last season's plan was the same and they ended up wearing regular team caps with a flag patch for 9/11 last year.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

That's the plan, I believe, but last season's plan was the same and they ended up wearing regular team caps with a flag patch for 9/11 last year.

I'm not arguing your point, but both Independence Day and 9/11 are associated with war in some way so that might be their thinking

Go A's!

Independence Day could go either way, but I'd say flag patch for 9/11. It's more of a rememberence as a nation as a whole, as regular citizens were the majority of the victims, than as a war memorial.

Agreed. Throwback flag patch was best IMO

Go A's!

Archived