2012 MLB Stars and Stripes

justen

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard some guy named Custer is pitching for Cleveland on July 4th. Can anyone confirm?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I heard some guy named Custer is pitching for Cleveland on July 4th. Can anyone confirm?

There's no way they'd have a confirmed starter six weeks in advance. I mean yeah, haha.

Joke

------------------------------

My head

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

There's no way they'd have a confirmed starter six weeks in advance.

Yeah. I was looking on the Jays sit on Wednesday to see who was pitching on Sunday and it wasn't even up then.

Yeah. I was looking on the Jays sit on Wednesday to see who was pitching on Sunday and it wasn't even up then.

you realize he was joking, right?

i just want to know why the dodgers hat doesn't have a white button

is that the only hat without its normal button?

nope, the mets have a blue button. Should be orange. Makes me wish the mets went back to the blue buttoned caps....i like that better.

New York Mets & New York Jets

----------------------> Joke

-------------------

Head

-------------------

Head

I think it was more an issue of it barely qualifying as a joke, than it flying over someone's head. A joke has to be funny to be gotten.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

-------------------

Head

Haha! Nice =) but, correct.

tn_CoorsDog.jpgSharks_signature.jpgtn_five_hole_design_logo_copy.jpg

It wasn't supposed to be funny, but yeah it wasn't serious.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

nope, the mets have a blue button. Should be orange. Makes me wish the mets went back to the blue buttoned caps....i like that better.

Photoshop error maybe? Maybe the buttons will be correct when they hit the field.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I don't like it, I really liked the ones they used last year with the white crown an the navy or red bill/rest of the cap and the country's flag inside if they did the teams colors with a white crown and the flag inside it would look amazing

Photoshop error maybe? Maybe the buttons will be correct when they hit the field.

It's not a photoshop error....the Mets one really has a blue button.

New York Mets & New York Jets

mlb whoring itself out for money at its best. this series has become a shame to baseball and america. honestly this is the WORST design of them all, and wtf were they thinking with the mets? they finally fade out black , havent worn it once all season and their S&S hat is the black one...seriously? nvm, just saw the blue hat, looks horrible with tht e camo pattern, they all do.

Mets, Jets, Islanders

Archived